Lucy vs Lisanna

~Lucy's POV~

I stared at the guild hall in front of me, my criminals waiting patiently behind me.I need a plan. I cant just go inside and kick Lisanna's ass immediately, I need a strategy.

Maybe I could call her outside and ask for a fair fight, it wouldn't be to any concern of anyone, they would think of it as a friendly brawl. I could even get a few witnesses so everyone would know that I beat her.

I could see it now on the news: 'Lucy Heartfilia defeated Lisanna Stauss because Lucy is obviously stronger'

I looked back at the four figures behind me, they were all thinking about when I will open the doors.

From my ears I could hear that Lisanna is there, and she is talking to Natzu, Gray and even Angel.So that's where Angel disappeared too.

I smiled at my criminals giving them a determined smile. I have to win this and stop this constant fighting between Lisanna and I.

Letting my thoughts drift away I opened the guild doors, earning a huge 'congratulations'.

I peered around the room looking for the animal-soul mage but I couldn't see her.

From the bar I could here a squeal. an ear piercing squeal.

"Lucy, when I said I wanted colu babies, I didn't mean you had to have them yet" Mira shouted.

The she-devil jumped over the bar and ran towards me making me scared.What will she do?

I closed my eyes for impact, knowing Mira she will probably tackle me with a giant hug.But the impact never came, instead I felt tickling on my stomach.

I looked down at Mira seeing that she was on her knees, her ear pressed against my abdomen."Hello soon to be baby.It's me, your fun aunt Mira" she talked to my 'baby'

"Mira I'm not pregnant with Cobra's child" I growled out making her, and everyone else gasp, but not Levy and gramps.

"YEAHHHH SHES HAVING A MIDLU BABY" Gramps yelled already standing on a table with Levy standing beside him.

I heard a lot of people congratulating Cobra/Midnight making me furious.Why would someone believe that I am pregnant? have I gained weight?

"Wow Luce, you already have a bump" yep, they are making fun of my weight.

I whipped my head around to stare at Levy and Gramps, the two that were cheering and doing the gangman style on a guild table."IM NOT PREGNANT" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Everyone in the guild hall had confused expressions on their faces.

"But Lisanna said..."

"Well Lisanna is a liar" I shouted.From the back of the guild I could hear the giggles of the bitch herself, Lisanna.I slowly looked over towards the back wall, Lisanna was there, sitting on a table with a smug grin plastered on her lips.

She then raised both her hands and put them on her chest gasping."What? I didn't lie" she jumped off the table she was sitting on walking towards me.

"Lucy's pregnant because she can't keep her thick legs closed" she said making me growl.I felt two sets of hands on my shoulders, I looked both left and right seeing Cobra and Midnight on either side of me.Cobra gave me a reasurring smile giving me confidence.

'Kick her ass' Both him and Midnight thought at the same time.I gave them a thumbs up and faced the white haired mage.

"Lisanna I challenge you to a fight outside, now!"