Ryuuzetzu Land

~Angel's POV~

~The next morning-3 days until the Halloween party~

I was woken up to screaming and Lucy shaking me like a mad woman."Angel get up now"

"Mmmmmmmm 5 more minutes"I hid myself under the covers and the shaking continued."Angel get up or I will make gemini turn into you and show the guys your boobs"With that my eyes shot open and I was now sitting on my bed looking at lucy.

She was wearing a black sundress and she had a black bikini on underneath .She had her hair down and was wearing sunglasses."Where are you going?"

Lucy then walked over to her dresser and started looking through the shelves."WE are all going to Ryuuzetzu land"She said and held up a blue bikini."Whats Ryuuzetzu land?"I said getting up and looking at myself in the mirror.I had major bed head.

"Ryuuzetzu land is a giant water park, last time I went there was at the grand magic games"I then took the bikini off her and stared at it."Get changed into it, we're leaving in thirty minutes"

I sighed and started taking off my top."Im going to wake up the boys"She said.

~Lucy's POV~

it was 12 o'clock and I had a really good idea to go to Ryuuzetzu land because it is supposed to be a heatwave today.Before the Oracion Seis came I bought them all swimsuits because I wanted to take them here.Since they were in jail and trying to take over the world, they probably didn't have the time to go to a water park.

I went out into the hall and swung the boys door open revealing All the boys asleep.I laughed at the sight.Racer was hanging off of the top bunk still asleep.Hoteye was snoring.Cobra was sprawled out on his bed...shirtless and Midnight was curled up in a little ball and his covers were on the floor.

I had a plan to wake them all up.

I gently closed the door and went back into my room revealing Angel in her bikini and wearing a blue and white sundress.I carefully whispered to her."Scream on the top of your lungs on the count of three"

She giggled following my plan."1...2...3...AHHHHHH~"

In a second we both heard thuds and footsteps and our bedroom door was flung open seeing all the boys shocked."Lucy, Angel what wrong?"Racer said

Me and Angel burst out laughing and I walked towards them with their new swimsuits."Get changed we're going to a water park"

All the guys were angry now."That wasn't funny"Said Cobra.

"Once again, get changed were leaving in 20 minutes"All the guys grunted.When they were leaving I read everyones thoguhts.Richard thought 'I never been in a water park before'

Racer thought 'I wanna go back to bed~'

Cobra thought 'Great I get to see the girls in bikinis'That perv

and finally Midnight turned around and looked at me.I read his thoughts.Don't do that Lucy-I thought you were actually hurt'

I then smiled at him and he turned around and made his way to the boys room.Now I feel bad.While the guys were getting changed, me and Angel made toast for everyone.After breakfeast I ran out the door smiling with everyone trailing along.

"Come on, lets go!"

~Angel's POV~

I stared at the giant green water slide in front of me.It had a huge heart on it and It said 'love love slide' on the top.I see people holding eachother and screaming with smiles on their faces going down the top.I wish I had a boyfriend.