My freaks

~Lucy's POV~

"LUCY WE'RE HOME"

Dammit.I looked at Midnight and he looked at me.Well this is awkward.I got out of his arms because I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.I then straightened myself up and looked at my door seeing Angel.

"Hey guys.....Midnight what are you wearing?"Angel burst out laughing and pointed her finger at him."Hehe guys come look Midnight's dressed like a vampire"She shouted.

Then everyone came upstairs and stood behind Angel laughing too."So...whats your name....Dracula?"Racer said still laughing.Midnight then looked at me and back at the others with a slight blush on his face.

"No~ my name is Mr Vampire"

I start laughing too but my face was the colour of a tomato because 10 seconds ago I kissed Midnigt.OH MY GOD 10 SECONDS AGO I KISSED MIDNIGHT.

your supposed to be minding these people lucy...not sucking faces with them.

Well we wern't really sucking faces...I was hoping to until we got interupted, but now it's just going to be awkward.Dammit Lucy you did not think this through.

"So guys...How about Lunch?"

~Timeskip~

Everyone was munching on the chicken and vegtable noodles I made them.Everyone was using chopsticks but I was using a fork.They are really hard to use."So Lucy are you S class?"Richard said.

"No, but I did go on the S class trials to help out my friend, thats when we were asleep for seven years"

Angel then spoke up."How are you not S class, that urano metria spell you used could probably take down a wizard saint"

"I know that but When I use urano metria I immediatly become exhausted, I mean I am strong with my spirits but on my own I can't defend myself"

"Don't you know any other magic but celestial magic?"said Cobra."Nope"

"Well we all could teach you a spell or two if you want"said Racer.My face lit up like a christmas tree.I could finally be able to help Natzu, Erza and gray on missions and I could become S class.

"Oh my Mavis, thank you all so so so so so much, I will love you all forever...no I will love you five-ever"

Everyone laughs at my reaction."S-so Lucy what kind of spells do you want to want to learn?"said Midnight, he was still blushing.

"Well I would love to be able to hear thoughts like Cobra, or run fast like Racer, turn the ground soft like Richard and Use reflector magic like M-midnight"

great Lucy you just had to stutter when you said his name didn't you?

"Well we would love to teach you"said Richard.I squel in happieness, jump out of my seat and pull everyone into a hug."Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you"

~Timeskip~

"Just focus some of your magical energy into your ears"said Cobra.He is trying to teach me how to read thoughts.I would love to be able to read thoughts, I can find out peoples secrets.....and use it in battle.

I focus most of my magic energy into my ears and concentrate.I hear Angel yelling at Racer upstairs saying 'you pervert'

I then focus even more and look up at Cobra.

'Can you read my thoughts?' I then jump up with the biggest smile on my face and pull Cobra into A hug."I heard you, yes I did it!"

"I'm proud of you Blondie"He hugs me back and burried his head in my neck making me laugh because his breath is tickling me.