Halloween Party Part 3

The song Lucy sings is in the media

~Lucy's POV~

I slowly pushed myself throughout the crowd, Angel quietly following behind me, we approached the side of the stage to climb up the steps.

I am now on the stage, the bright lights shining on my face, people clapping and some were listening.Angel stood beside me, a more confident look spread across her face.

"And now is Lucy and Angel singing Cannibal"Gramps announced.

I smirked when the crowd cheered louder, especially my little criminals in the corner.Richard was screaming 'Oh yeah' 'Go on Blondie!' Racer was cheering and Midnight was giving me wolf whistles.

I looked over at Gramps and nodded my head signaling to start the music, he the nodded his head and I started to hear music echoing the room making butterflies go into my stomach.

I stepped forwards towards one of the mics and Angel was beside me at the mic to my left.(AN:Once again singing is in italics)

Angel then looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile and then she started to sing.

"I have a heart I swear I do but just not baby when it comes to you, I get so hungry when you say you love me~"Both of us then brought one finger to our lips."Hush "I then brought my hand back down to my side because I was about to sing.

"If you know what's good for you"Angel sang.She then stopped singing and looked towards me smiling.I smiled back and opened my mouth and sang into the mic,my voice booming through the whole guild.

"I think your hot I think your cool your the kind of guy I'd stalk at school,but now that I'm famous your up my anus.Now I'm gonna eat you fool~"

Now both me and Angel were singing, we were swaying our hips and lowly singing into or microphones.

"I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch,then when I'm thirsty I drink their blood.Carnivore animal I am a cannibal I'll eat you up.you better run~"

I looked to my left and seen Angel looking at me smirking,with a nod of approval we both took off our capes,making them fall to the floor.Cheering got much louder and I think all of the male population were giving us wolf whistles.

Racer was nudging Richard saying 'I told you so' and Cobra was face-planted onto the floor in a pool of blood.

Midnight a jaw reached the floor with a river of drool pouring out of his mouth.Most of the men's reactions were like this too,Lets just say that I seen some people get too excited...

"I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal, cannibal,I'll eat you up~"

While singing my hips were swaying left and right.I then smiled throughout the chorus and looked around the room seeing everyone dancing and some were singing along.the judges were even enjoying themselves.Lahar, surprisingly was singing along, Laxus was looking at us with his face red from blushing and gramps was giving us both wolf whistles.

Near the front of the stage Gray and Natzu were there and Gray was looking at Angel with hearts in his eyes and Natzu stood there will a tiny trail of blood coming from his nose.

"I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal cannibal I'll eat you up~" Both of then began dancing, running our hands up our sides.I rolled my hips until I was almost on the floor before swirling my way back up.

I then stood at my mic, my ego going up with all the guys reactions.I then grabbed my mic and swayed my hips listening to Angel sing, cheesy as it sounds she could actually sing like an Angel.