Chapter 5: Touchy

Freen's POV

Since I had brought my car here, I decided to drive her to her house. But then I remembered how Beck is still living with her parents. If I return to her place, I don't think her parents will like the idea of their daughter's drinking until she's unconscious. 

This is my fault for not stopping her. I guess I will have to bring her to my house since I live alone and let her stay here. In the meantime, I could watch for her and look after her whenever she needed my help. 

Just when I arrived at my apartment, I remembered that there was maintenance with the lift, and it would only be functional tomorrow. The question is, how am I going to carry Beck by myself until I reach my room, which is located on the 11th floor?

As much as there is a security guard at the front desk to give their support to those in need, I refuse to let them touch Beck. I rather suffer myself and piggyback her until the 11th floor. Let's pray for my back not to hurt tomorrow. 

All through the stairs that I hiked, Beck slept soundly like a teddy bear, which made me forget about the exhaustion from carrying her on my back. In less than 30 minutes, I finally arrived at my apartment and immediately transferred Beck to my bed. 

"Huh, that went well, isn't it?" I reassured myself with my back pain. 

There I saw her lying on my bed, looking tired. But her face gives off a peaceful feeling. Although she didn't look distressed to me, her clothes screamed uncomfortable when she wore skinny jeans. "Out of all days, why does she has to wear jeans tonight?" I was astonished.  

After struggling to take off her tight jeans, I changed her clothes into shorts and let her wear my shirt. Once I did that, I changed my clothes into my normal sleepwear, which is lingerie. That night, it was easy for me to instantly fell asleep because my energy was draining from carrying a little girl. I never forget to check up on Beck to see if she's comfortable before I sleep.

... 

The next day, I woke up earlier than Beck to prepare her for a hangover soup. I brought the soup and medications to cure her headache from drinking too much. 

She is still asleep like a child, with nothing to worry about. I want her to sleep more, but I want to cure her hangover first. I patted her and called her name to wake up."Beck, wake up. It's morning already." I whispered to her. In her response, she groaned with a pain pulsating on the side of her head. 

"Ackk! I am so dizzy, BB!" She exclaimed at me. So, I gave her medicine to eliminate the headache and fed her soup. 

"Are you okay now?" I worried about her headache.

"Besides the pain, I don't feel a thing. What happened last night?" She becomes fully aware of her surrounding.

"You were drunk, Beck. So, I brought you to my place instead of your house because I don't want your parents to worry about you." I explained myself. 

"Thanks, BB. I didn't do anything stupid, right? " She becomes curious. I don't want her to know that I carried her on my own to my room and that she actually has a drinking habit—one where she is being touchy. There was also a time when she touched herself way too much.

As much as I wanted to reveal her habits, I didn't dare to tell her cause I was too shy to bring it up to her and deny that she had no habits.