Chapter 3: A new friend

Freen's POV

There was a commotion in the class with rumours that someone famous would be transferred to our course. She's a model and influencer. I could already tell she would be beautiful, and this may be the time to find a new lover. 

When I settled down in the class, I heard people start to whisper to each other, but the room still sounded noiseless. Here was the new girl looking like a beauty queen, and I must admit she was flawless and taller than me. I had never dated someone taller before. I guess this may be the right time to befriend her.

She stood confidently while her gaze searched for everyone's eyes until those pair of brown eyes rested on my stare

She stood confidently while her gaze searched for everyone's eyes until those pair of brown eyes rested on my stare. Then she smirked and went towards my space. 

"Is the seat next to yours taken?" The new student excused herself.

"Not at all! Feel free to sit here," I said with delight. 

When she sat down, I could already smell her body perfumes lingering surrounding my area, which soon bewitched me into her. I haven't gotten to have a proper conversation with her yet, but I already find her interesting. 

She then introduced herself as Heidi, and I said my name. "You have a unique name," She smiled at me. So I took this opportunity to speak with her before the class started. 

"So, Heidi, why did you transfer to this university?" I become curious. 

"I am here to reunite with my long-lost childhood friend. I heard she went to this university," She was excited.

"Oh, who is it? Maybe I know the person." I tried to help her. 

"Well, her name is Bec-" Before Heidi could continue with her sentence, the lecturer arrived, and we stopped talking. I haven't heard her friend's name. Throughout the lecture, we both concentrated on learning from the class until it was about to hit lunchtime. I wanted to know about her. Hence, I decided to bring her lunch with Becky and me. 

"Umm, do you want to have lunch with me and my best friend, Heidi?" I politely invited her to lunch with me. 

"Sure, I would love to," She agreed. 

Soon after, I texted Becky about the new friend, and she was okay with it. While Heidi and I were on our way to the cafeteria, I told her that my other friend would join her during lunch, and she was cool with it. As we settled down with our food, we found a table and waited for Beck to come. 

Beck was surprisingly late today. Hmm, maybe she has another surprise test again, like last time. Poor Beck...

"Sorry, BB. I am late!" Becky went in front of the table and looked shocked, seeing Heidi.

"Heidi!! What are you doing here?" Beck looked astonished by Heidi's presence.

"Baby?! you are really here!" Heidi stood and hugged Beck intimately.

Okay... why do I feel like third-wheeling someone right now. I felt very anxious all of a sudden. "Do they know each other before? What's their relationship for them to go hug each other this close?"

They looked very close, and this may be my first time seeing Beck this shy... 

Author's note:

Please note that BB (short for baby) is their nickname whenever Freen/Becky address each other.