-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-

•'¯'•. . .•'¯'•

It seemed every five minutes Zhongli had to get up and answer the door. It was really starting honestly. He wasn't used to so many people cramping up his nicely and neatly arranged living room. Of course by now Zhongli had already unpacked all his things, but since Childe moved in until the two could find a new place together, Zhongli's space had even more things in it now.

For now the couple would stay here in Zhongli's apartment until they had time to figure out living arrangements more later on. After all, Zhongli didn't want to stay here in Japan, though he wasn't sure about dragging Childe all the way back to China, either.

However, since there was a movie night being held in Zhongli's home, he was overwhelm by the company. Something he wasn't quite used to. The sound of the front doorbell ringing every so often startled him each time. He would straighten his pants and tie before answering the door with a formal greeting and inviting each guest in, whom would consist of co-stars and co-workers from the movie crew Zhongli and Childe worked with. So of course that included some of the people who were able to come back to Japan after leaving from filming. Which wasn't many, but Kaeya and Venti both were able to come right back for this little get together.

As soon as Venti and Kaeya got here, they both held up bottles of different alcohols in the air to greet everyone.

"Me and Kaeya brought some welcome gifts! Though.. I did already drink most of the dandelion wine, there's still plenty other stuff left!" Venti exclaimed as he waved a couple bottles left and right with excitement. Kaeya was right behind him with the rest of the alcohol. And of course the two men were already getting tipsy before the commercials even started. That itself earned a slight sigh from Zhongli.

Still, when was the last time his house was this full of people?

"Alright everyone! Pick a seat and get comfortable!" Childe announced as he walked into the living room, waving and greeting everyone. "We're gonna start the movie soon- Venti! Me and Zhongl-sensei are sitting there... Okay! So once Zhongli-sensei is ready we'll turn it on."

There was another knock at the door and Zhongli answered it since he was the closest. When he answered, there was Diluc, dressed in a black trench coat and red scarf. He was holding a bottle of wine which he held up for Zhongli to take when he saw him.

"Sorry I'm a bit late. Someone stole what I was going to bring and I'm guessing-" He stopped when he noticed Kaeya and Venti drunk in the corner. Diluc sighed under his breath and scowled. "Never mind. I know who got into my private supply." He muttered as he slipped off his coat and scarf and hung them on the coat rack nearby instead of making Zhongli do it.

But once everyone got settled in, the lights were dimmed and there was quiet hushing amongst themselves. Until Venti raised his hand and glass that was trickling down with alcohol and announced a toast to the star actors of the film they were about to watch.

"Throughout all the hate, the hard comings, the *hic*  crazy fan that hit you on the head, Zhongli, and the way you ruined your career, we commend you on your bravery!" Venti cried out with a drunken grin and everyone raised their glass once. And Zhongli gave a small raise of a glass, though Childe was slightly horrified to have been reminded of what all Venti just announced to the room.

But besides that, everyone gave a small applause and a few cheers before it drowned back quiet. Though Childe leaned in closer to Zhongli, he noticed how the older man seemed a bit distracted by something. However once the movie turned on, all eyes were on that instead.