-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-

•'¯'•. . .•'¯'•

*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*
*BUZZ*

THE SOUND of some alarm was heard faintly, but in all, Childe was trying his best to ignore it. He didn't want to move; his body didn't have strength, and somehow Childe felt more tired than usual. A soreness was felt between his legs, but no. It wasn't some unwanted daily morning erection. It was the opposite, actually if that made sense. His back felt a little sore, too, but the real pain came from his upper back and shoulders. Childe winced as he shuffled under the covers, the sheets rubbing against his skin, and it felt like he had scratch marks that stung whenever irritated and or touched. But how he could've got scratch marks in his sleep was beyond him. Either way, that alarm wouldn't shut up.. and well..

.. it was so damn annoying. .

Okay, fine. Childe began to gather every ounce of tired energy he didn't even have to prepare himself to move. Maybe he could turn around and reach over to turn off the alarm real quick, then go back to sleep-

"Huh..?"

As soon as Childe opened his eyes and turned over, he realized.. well there was someone sleeping right in front of him. And that someone looked damn gorgeous; with dark hair, delicate pale skin, and reddish lips, Childe's breath was taken in an instant. Especially when he realized the other man in the bed was naked and cuddled tiredly up against him.

The other male looked like an angelic sleeping figure, and he was, for sure, no doubt about that. And for a moment, Childe forgot who he was looking at- but when it clicked, well damn, when it clicked, Childe felt his heart pound out of his chest. He thought he was dreaming for a second, and Childe had to pinch himself to assure he was awake.

"I.. that's right.. we.. I.."

The orange-headed male couldn't even move. His jaw was agape and he was in pure shock. Everything was rushing into his head so fast! Last night, the party, dinner, drinks and getting drunk; but after that.. after that was a total blur!

"I can't believe it.." Childe swallowed thickly, his eyes focused on the older man's gentle, resting expression. .

"I slept with my co-star: Zhongli...!"

And just like that, Childe sprung up like the bed was on fire, his gaze never leaving the sleeping man in his bed, whom slept like a precious angel without a care in the world, meanwhile Childe's expression resembled one of someone who just ran their car off the road; pure horror and bewilderment was clear to see.

"Oh crap.. oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap..!!! What.. what have we- I.."

"What did I-I- aH!" Childe kept crawling back until he fell out of bed with a groan afterwards after his head hit the floor first. He shifted and tried to collect his thoughts, but it was pointless. All he remembered was taking Zhongli to his place, walking inside.. and then after that.. well, Childe just didn't remember. Not to mention, his hangover was killing him right now.

But just as Childe was standing up, wobbling a bit as he decided to go get something for this unbearable headache, Zhongli woke up- which couldn't be worse.

Oh, but it could as soon as Childe glanced down and realized he himself was naked.

"A-ah! I mean- h-hey.. good morning.." he weakly, and lamely greeted, cracking a little sheepish grin and quickly grabbing a nearby pillow that he fallen on the floor and hiding his crotch with it. But even as Childe tried to stay calm... What the hell would Zhongli say to him!? Did he remember what happened!? Well, it didn't take a genius to figure it out considering Childe was missing pants, and it wouldn't be surprising if Zhongli, who was still under the covers, was missing clothing on his lower region. If that case, Childe was toast. This was it. His acting career ended before it even started here. It was all over. By tomorrow, news about their one-night stand would be spreading across the globe like a wildfire and that would be it. Childe would be tossed out and would be forced to head back to Russia with his head down.