-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 + 𝐓𝐖𝐎-

•'¯'•. . .•'¯'•

The movie premiere for the movie Zhongli and Childe were starring in- Love's Blessing- would be in three days. Of course this would be Childe's first movie premiere, so he was a tad bit anxious while Zhongli was as relaxed at ever. Zhongli had been to plenty of these before, so he hadn't shown any nervousness, which of course impressed Childe whom immediately felt a strong rush of confidences and determination. It made him giddy inside, and he felt like how he did back in high school whenever he was about to perform in sports or a presentation. Excited for what to come because Childe wasn't scared of anything.

Recently over the last few weeks, Childe managed to snatch a nice little apartment right down the street of where Zhongli lived. More than anything Childe wanted to live in the same building as his boyfriend, and even tried bribing Zhongli's neighbors to move out, but alas this was the best Childe could do.

"Tonight I think I should go for a sexy look. What do you think?" Childe hummed as he lazily flicked through his closet, half dazed in his own little world while he kinda payed attention to Aether who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I mean," Childe continued, running a hand through his damp hair he just washed earlier. "Me and Zhongli haven't been out together publicly before for a premiere. Even with all the rumors going around, maybe this is our chance to look good—" Childe's apparently one-sided conversation stopped when he noticed Aether seemed distracted by something.

"Aether? Were you listening?" Childe asked, cocking his head to the side with confusion.

Quickly did Aether jump, his braid falling over his shoulder as he acted as if caught doing a crime. He sheepishly played with his hands. "Sorry. I was thinking of something. Um.. what did you say?"

It wasn't the first time Aether seemed distracted or was staring off to the side mindlessly. Childe only assumed it had to do with his sister, so he never made it into a big fuss.

"Hey after the movie premiere, let's go see your sister. What about it?" Childe suggested with a grin, and managed to catch Aether a bit off guard, but his manager smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, that sounds good." And as simple as an answer that might seem, Childe could tell it lifted up Aether's spirits when he said that.

.
.

"Director! What are your thoughts on your first movie directed here in Japan?!"

"Are you excited for the outcome once it's released to the public!?"

"Is it true that there is going to be scenes of man and man romance presented in the film?!"

As Kaeya and a couple of security guards made their way pass the paparazzi being barely contained by the black leather ropes, he smiled and waved but didn't answer any questions. He hardly did like to give away hints to his movies; it wasn't much fun if you knew what might or might not happen.

Besides, he wasn't quite in the mood to talk about the rumored gay romance in the film either. Because before he got here, he had a talk with the producer about.

Kaeya had gotten in an argument with them. After filming was finished and the editors had put together scenes and all that, there was sudden talk of taking out the kiss scene from the movie.

.

"It's ridiculous. The movie is a romance. If there's no kiss, there's no reason for the tension that we built up between characters." Kaeya scoffed earlier that day as he leaned back in his office chair. He glared with lazy anger towards the producer. "Besides, the kissing is the fun part."

The producers sighed and brushed some dark out of his face before adjusting his black spectacles. "We see no need for the kiss is what we are saying. The last thing we need is to lose money because of something that will only cause trouble." He answered calmly, but it was clear the man was inpatient. "We flew you and your crew here wanting to work together to create a project that would capture an audience, not turn one away."

Kaeya's unimpressed expression didn't budge. He just stared before crossing his arms. The man took a moment before reaching forward and taking a sip of his coffee. He licked the whipped cream off his lower lip before sending a smile the producers way.

"Oh, I'd hate to turn an audience away. Luckily, I've yet to do that." He stood up slowly, his button up was clinging to his torso and was uncomfortable, so he undid the first button and stretched his tight neck. "I've directed all sorts of movies, Mr. Producer, but I'm surprised; you must know what kind of movies I've directed before hiring me. Makes me wonder why suddenly a kiss between men is such a bother to you. Maybe it's because now your name will be behind the credit. You're no longer the audience, sir."  Kaeya finished with a sigh as he left his coffee mug on the desk and got up, heading for the door. The producer looked shocked and uncomfortable; he was flabbergasted beyond belief as if he couldn't believe what Kaeya was saying to him.

"Shame. And to think I was needing new actors for my next adult film..." He added, flashing a glance over his shoulder with a stuck up smirk before he shut the door. He was irritated, yes, but there was only so much he could do.

.

So while he was here at the premiere, he couldn't confirm or deny anything. For all he knew, the kiss might really be removed and as annoying as that might be for Kaeya and the crew who put it together, it wouldn't be as personally harmful as it would be to the two actors who would soon find out about it.

But if that kiss stayed in, most people (Zhongli) knew it would tarnish his reputation that would in danger of being ruined.

Zhongli and Childe took the same limo together. Both were dressed in suits. Zhongli wore a black one with a red tie with an embrodied dragon. Childe wore a maroon suit with no tie, but wore a silver earrings and black gloves. His ginger hair was combed back while Zhongli's long hair was tied up in a half bun.

"You look so handsome today, Zhongli-sensei ~" Childe complimented with a flirtatious tone as he leaned in. Zhongli smiled.

"You look handsome as well." He paused, leaning in slightly and sniffed something. "Are you wearing a new cologne?"

Childe smirked and leaned in more, leaning his head a bit to expose his neck. "Yeah, why? Like it?~ Maybe if you get a bit closer, it'll rub off on you~"

Zhongli paused. Then shook his head with a serious expression. "I doubt getting closer would make it rub off. I would have to get extremely close for that to happen and I can't imagine you would want me sitting on you or anything. And cologne doesn't really rub off so easily."

Once again Zhongli ruined the mood, but it was just as much before they arrived and couldn't really do anything Childe was trying to hint at anyway. When they exited the vehicle, the pair stood side by side as they headed into the building. Their sight alone, especially Zhongli's, earned immediate attention. However, the anti-fans began to shout and yell at Zhongli.

"Traitor!"

"Apolgize to us!"

Even with security and police men keeping people back, Zhongli's popularity had become his greatest weakness and now turned on him.

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•