-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍-

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'•

[ A/N:  warning for, y'know. Though I feel that's what most of you are here to read. 👀]

•´¯'•. . .•´¯'

Neither man hesisted once they started kissing; it was like a spell was casted over them, and they were in their own little world, totally unaware of anything else. Even as Zhongli's shirt started to get wet when Childe's chest pressed against him. But that was fine, because Childe took the courtesy of unbuttoning it as he began to take it off.

Kissing wasn't something either of them made a habit of doing. Show business does that to you. And yet neither Zhongli nor Childe was mediocre at it. Though Childe was more pushy and rough; Zhongli was a bit slower and more patient.

Eventually they both pulled away, needing to take a breath as their eyes opened and met the other's.

Ah..

Zhongli held his hand to his mouth, tracing his fingertips across his lips..

"Sensei.."

He saw Childe looking at him with a rather mischievous look in his eyes.

"Want to continue somewhere else ..?"

And as much as Zhongli's logic and reason tried to made him consider the suggestion, he found himself.. wanting to agree. But he shouldn't. They had careers..! Childe was finally growing his fame and popularity, and if he became known as the man who had an affair with the actor Zhongli, things would get bad for him. Zhongli couldn't be selfish—

"Childe, I.."

He looked to the side, staring at the wallpaper. "I haven't done anything like this. At least, when I was sober.. I'm not sure I'd live up to expectations." He confessed, pushing away the logical doubt building up in his mind for now.

Though that made Childe blink. Was that.. that was it ? Honestly, Childe found it rather adorable; how Zhongli could fret about his performance with him, when Childe wasn't ever the type to judge.

He took Zhongli's hand, kissing the back of it before sending a sly smirk in his direction, making the other's heart stop for a second.

"Heh, sensei, then let me show you a few things I know."

Zhongli's back hitting the bathroom counter caused the soap dispenser to topple over. Not that it bothered Childe, only Zhongli, whom, in normal circumstances, would've picked it back up, but he wasn't in normal circumstances. Not with Childe naked head to toe and smashing his lips against his in a rough and heated kiss between the two.

Both of them felt on fire; it was sudden, intense burning sensation taking over their bodies, and the only water to put it out came from the most physical contact they could get from the other.

"Just relax.." the ginger hummed in Zhongli's ear, earning a slight tremble. Childe shamelessly trailed his fingers into the other's pants and briefs, feeling his stomach down to his crotch.

"He's already shaking.. "  he noted to himself, watching for any other reactions. "It really is cute.."  Childe smirked to himself before he made circular motions with his hand, palming the other.