Note

Welcome to Penhaven! More importantly to the story of Sage and Kaden. Book 1 in the Penhaven University Series.

Sage is the popular girl with a serious drug addiction and self image issues. She puts on the persona of the all American rich girl when in reality, she wants to escape it all... And she does into whatever vice she can find and that ultimately leads down a path of destruction.

Kaden has inadvertently become Sage's babysitter because her brother and his best friend can't handle the road Sage is on. In the process, Kaden goes from hating this girl to desperately wanting to protect her from both herself and the tragic future coming to ahead.

**Disclaimer**
This book is not for the faint of heart. It contains sex, drugs, self harm, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, rape and assault. If any of these are triggering please do not read.

My apologies if there's a delay in release if this book, I'm currently working on multiple projects teehee. Enjoy the ride with Sage and Kaden!

**UPDATE**
Sorry for the delay in getting this book, but I will be publishing at least two chapters by the end of this week. Thanks for the patience and hopefully you're enjoying The Fall so far!

**UPDATE**
Again sorry  this is taking so long to put out! Took a much needed break and now I'm back to it! Will be posting soon!

Xoxo T