37.| Tendancy

*ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ(ɢᴜɴ ᴘʟᴀʏ) & ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ( ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢs, sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs)*

3 years ago

I was trembling at the thought. It was only 5:30. He gets home at 6:15, and he'll do the same thing as always. Hit me, try to have sex with me and then beat me some more and then leave.

I couldn't keep up with it, it hurts physically, emotionally and mentally. I could never talk to anyone about it let alone bring it up. Every time I try it always ends in a breakdown.

I was in my room smoking with a bottle of tequila. I drank from the bottle as I let the liquid burn my throat some more. I'm paranoid that I check the time to see how long it will be until he's here. He usually comes home early which make me more scared.

I look at the clock and it read 6:05. Already.

I just sat there looking out the window waiting for home to get home and do what he does best so I can cry myself to sleep. I don't know why my dad made me date him, for him it's beneficial but for me it's a nightmare.

After taking a puff from the blunt and another sip of the devils deadly drink I hear the door open having me shoot my head to the door.

I just stayed there waiting for him to come in and get it over with, I was tired, so tired that I didn't care what he did anymore. If he beat me to the brink of death or if he killed me I could care less.

I hear the door open and I didn't hear a scream or anything. I turn my head and I see Francisco.

"Alvara, what the hell are you doing?" He said as he saw me drinking my life away. He came up to me in a hurry and snatched the bottle away and threw the blunt on the floor stepping on it.

"N-nothing. Just drinking, w-waiting for your brother." He shook his head and lifted me up to the bed.

"Why don't you leave and come with me? You know you'll be fine with me."

"So I could get you in trouble I don't think so. I'll b-be fine."

"You won't-" He was cut off by a door slamming. "Fran, go. Now, before he finds you in here." I push him and he leaves making it look like he wasn't just in here.

I'm hoping he left. So he wouldn't have to endure pain of just looking out for me.

"Don't tell me your drink again? You worthless bitch, don't you have anything better to do then this." He laughed as I sat there.