08.|Dead To Me

It hasn't  been to bad of a stay this past week

It hasn't  been to bad of a stay this past week. I mean beside the fact that I literally have no one to talk to because Nikko is to busy for me to argue with him and Elijah is to busy being a body guard. I've tried to keep myself occupied but it hasn't worked for shit.

I'm currently on my bed drawing the buildings and streets of New York. That's what I've been doing the past hours, can you blame me though there's nothing for me to do here.

You have a phone.
Your so right.

I could talk to Malachi and even my mom. I look around me looking for my phone knowing I had it couple seconds ago. I get off and look in the bathroom, nightstand, closet and drawers still nothing. I get the blankets and lift them up and I heard a big thud, I'm guessing that was my phone . I look for my brothers number and hit the FaceTime button.

"Ewww, its a skank" I said hanging up causing me to laugh. It wasn't funny but it was.

I heard my phone ring again seeing Malachi's name pop up with a barfing emoji " You're the skank but what's up?"

"Nothing, I'm bored and I have no one to talk to I've been drawing and you knew what else I did, I planted flowers in their garden. PLANTED MILACHI PLANTED, see I'm a changed women already." I flick my hair over my shoulder as me and my brother bursted out laughing.

I wasn't lying though in between the week I went to the store and bought flowers and planted them. It's crazy I know because me a person who never even interacts with mother nature or interacts at all, planting, its amazing actually.

" Totally a changed women but I have news. My dad is going there today to see how your doing so be prepared I don't know what time he's getting there but he's going to be there and maybe mention the planting." WHAT! I didn't know he  was coming why do people not advise me.

"Very funny but fuck you for not telling me sooner and bye I have to go and tell mom I said Hi and I love her, and love you too bye." He said bye back and I automatically got ready.

I know what your thinking. Why get ready for your dad if he treats you like shit? I'm asking the same thing but he loves to judge and we won't have him bring me down.

I picked out flared  jeans and a black top and put my hair in a ponytail tail. Once he leaves I'm definitely taking this off.

Its been and hour and I heard Marvin talking saying I was here. I know this will go to shit but whatever. I walk down and see him, his dark brown hair styled
nicely and his bright green eyes stair at me. I won't deny that fact my father is good looking because he is but it's his way of being that are ugly.

"Hello Alvara."

"Hello father." We both stare at each other with a blank expression. "Okay I'll let  you guys to be I'll be in my office." Marvin left us to be and my father motioned me to the backyard.