26.| Bounty

I haven't seen or heard from Alvara since couple days after the beach

I haven't seen or heard from Alvara since couple days after the beach. I would like to say it's better since I have to focus on this whole Russian thing and Liam. Which the plan is still being talked about.

The boy and me are all currently in my office. Including my dad since he wants to see how we are dealing with this whole mess but it's good to have more then one opinion.

I'm also glad he's here because if he wasn't Lorenzo would've been dead by now. The amount of times he's had to pull me and him apart from me severely hurting him is hard to count. But that's what happens when you have a brother who's a complete asshole and dosent respect.

"So we have a feeling he swore to omertà right? But it won't be hard to get something out of him without a threat, we need to find something they he holds dear and scare the living shit out of him." Stefano said making us all look at him.

"I think that's a little to stretched out. But, the threat part and finding something he holds dear is an option. If something or someone that he loved or loves was one the line then maybe he'd talk. We just need to find out what." My dad added.

"We don't know about him. But I know someone who does." I stopped and looked at Elijah shaking my head no.

"You're not bringing her into this."

"Awh, is someone being protective?"

"No."

"Then let her do it. She knows him so maybe she can get something out the bastard. Us doing more digging is more like an extra benefit." Elijah's stated having everyone nod in response.

"Fine. That's only if she wants to."

"She will. She's Alvara, what won't she do?"

"When will you guys go down there then." My dad asked. "I was thinking the end of the week if we want to find more on him. By then I think we'll have enough and we'll go down and go on with the plan." They all nodded and got up to leave.

The whole meeting was cut short since there want to much to discuss besides how to get him to talk and what to find on him. But I know we all have bounty's on our heads since he hasent been back to his place since we got him. It's started to get suspicious they were haven't gotten threatens or attacked but knowing them, they'll come unexpectedly and it's only a matter of time till they do.

Russians aren't messy nor are they organized. There's times where they do whatever the fuck they want and it all goes to shit and there's times that whatever plan they did have was done correctly but that doesn't mean they aren't hated for.