02.| In Hell

*ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰʟᴇsʜ*

Time to go deal with this bastard. After I left Milachis room I made my way to the kitchen  to eat and my mom made spaghetti so I ate a little. My dad took off once I got there and told me to see him downstairs.

"I'm here what now" I open the door, looking at  my dad who was by Ramon's cell.

"Lower your attitude Alvara and maybe if you came next to me you'll know."  He hissed having me roll my eyes.

Whatever you say, pops

"I figured you could tell me from over here. Now spill." I stood in the same place waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"Whatever. I'll be in there but you're going to do  your usual or whatever the fuck the sinner does and don't kill him because if you do they'll be consequences, comprendere?" He gets the keys to the cell and opens it and I walk slowly to it, seeing the man tied to a chair.
(T: understand)

I go and walk a little more until I'm in front of him and I bend down to his level. He was busted  up, blood on his shirt, hair is dripping with a mixture of blood and water, forming a pool of it under him.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty" I drag his head back getting up and go a couple steps back.

"Look who we have here, Alvara. Or should I say sinner?" He turned his head around and bringing it back with a grin.

"Look better since the last time I saw  you, more ass and more tits I see." He laughs, causing me to throw a jab on the side of face, causing him to to hiss.

"Come on, princess let's make a deal." He looks at me smirking. "I don't do deals with guys who treat girls as objects," I kneel down to his height.

"Oh, sweet Alvara that's what you girls are, objects. Nothing but to obey us and do what we ask." He lifts his head slightly, looking at me, licking his lips.

I take the knife from my pocket and position it on the middle of his neck, holding onto his skin

"We aren't to obey you, any of you, in that matter. We'll turn the rolls here. You'll do what I, order okay love," Still holding the knife to his throat whispering into his ear.

"You wish."

"Playing hard, I see. Okay then."

I glide the knife a slight then stab his thigh, making him scream in agony. Hm the inflicted pain is an adrenaline rush.

"You bitch!" He yelled, having me to twist  the knife in his thigh, making his cry's fill the room.

"Your the bitch. Now I'll ask you a question every time you don't. I cut your finger, or you get hurt simple as that , let's continue?" I pull the knife out and cleaning it with my finger.