11.| Listen Nicole

I can't get her out my mind

I can't get her out my mind. It was just a kiss, a fucking kiss and she's already in my head, it's only been 5 days.

It was fun to see her worked up and surprise about something she doesn't remember. But when she said if she wasn't drunk if I would still kiss and fuck her that took me by surprise.

I just can't seem to get her out my
mind. I could still feel and see her kissing me. Her soft lips on mine felt like the heaven to my hell.

She's playing some sort of game with me I know it.

I get out my thoughts and head into my office seeing Stefano sitting "Your okay you look I don't know worked up."

"Yes, I'm fine." I sigh and head behind my desk. "Nikko I've known you since we were in fucking diapers don't act stupid with me." He raises his eyebrow.

He's not wrong. Out of everyone he knows when I'm good and not good which is all the time. But he just caught on to quickly.

"Look don't tell anyone and if you do trust me I'll kill you"

"You won't but go on."

"I went to Alvaras room to ask if she remembered anything from the night we saw her and she said no so I reminded her and we kissed."

"You and Alvara the girl you used to do missions and basically argue with kissed?"

"Yes." He laughs. Laughed is he serious "There's no way."

"You think i'm lying?" I lean back in my chair and stare at him "Yes because the girl who hates you. Who doesn't even dare stare at you, you guys both kissed?"

He has a point. I've hated her all my life and of course he won't believe because before he used to see how we used to argue I wouldn't blame him not believing me.

"Yes, god dammit we kissed what else do you want me to tell you?"

"Nothing. Anyways let's get to work alright what's up with the Russian."

"They stole from one of our wear houses in France but this time it wasn't just rifles it was the whole god damn warehouse. All my men were killed and everything was gone."

The Russians are one of our enemies. Yes, we have more then one but it's not my fault that my father is going to step down and give his business to me. The people hate my father and the way he is in top and they want to do anything to bring him down but knowing my father he won't let them

"They have never took a full warehouse. So what if someone was helping them on the side?"

"Your right but who?The Russians dont trust anyone let alone others helping them do their dirty work."

"Everyone hates you Nikko. They'd have anyone to help them take your down even if your not the boss yet." We got interrupted with a knock on the door.

"Come in." I yelled and Alvara figure came into frame. "What do you want?" She walked to the chair next to Stefano and sat.