29.| November 1st

*ꜰʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ(ᴀʙᴜsᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢs, ʀᴀᴘᴇ)*

"Baby, come on. There's no way you can go looking like that and not let me get a taste." I was shaking, scared at the fact that when I say no he'll hit me.

"N-No. I have to go Franky, please." I pleaded as I was standing at the door way of his apartment.

"Preciosa, don't make me do this alright. Either let me or your not leaving this house." He raised his voice at me and I slightly flinched.

"Franky, please. I have to go, I promise I'll come home before 11. Just please let me go." I begged him to let me leave. I wasn't going anywhere, lying was my only option for me to get out the house for a little.

It's sad my mother doesn't know. I have to lie saying I injured myself on missions. At combat practice that I got hit to hard but it's a lie. I wish I would tell her because she's my mom but I don't have the guts to.

"If you're here at 11:01 or 11:02 I swear to god Alvara." I nodded rapidly and quickly leaving. I had everything I needed, my bottle, my weed and my pills.

I won't say I'm  and addict. But I do it to 'get away' if you know what I mean, I've never once had a normal way of being happy. I probably will never have it, by the way things are going.

I'm only 15. I shouldn't live like this, my innocence was gone at 12. As a 12 year old that shouldn't have gone what I had gone through but I mean it happened.

I'm at the park right now. The only place that Franky won't think of finding me, I'm keeping track of time to make sure I'm not home late.

My parents think I'm staying at a friends house. Little do they know I don't talk to anyone, they know Franky. Well my bitch of a dad knows him, he's the one who suggested us to get together because his dad is in the Brazilian Mafia. The thing is Franky is 17.

If my dad had to make business with every mafia and get some sort of info on them he'd have me be with there sons. That's like fucking prostitution but at one point I did like Franky it all faded away after the incident. I then met Francisco but then again I thought he'd do the same. I pushed him away but it was good a good reason.

I drank already half the bottle of tequila I had, almost done with the second nug of weed and already did one line. If someone were to mix all that I think they'd be dead. Which I wish I was at the moment, I don't even deserve to be here fuck that shit I don't deserve to be here at all.

My life is all sorts of fucked and yet I'm here living it all out. I didn't ask to be here, I am being miserable and dating a guy who thinks he's one tough macho man and wants to beat me every second he gets.