34.| Stripper

I ended up packing up for the three days I was going to be away with Abella

I ended up packing up for the three days I was going to be away with Abella. I ended up telling her yesterday we were going to leave today and she started packing.

I'm scared for how the outcome of this attack will be. From who gets hurt to who will die, but I'm hoping they all come back safe.

"You guys ready?" Nikko asked as me and him were downstairs with Abella. "Ya."

"Okay, I'll take you." It was only 10 in the morning, a little early but to fight with him at this time and I didn't have coffee is a no so I'll let him have it.

"You're leaving already Alvara?" I see Valeria come into view as she wiped her hands on her apron.

"Yes, sorry I didn't mention it Val."

"Oh no, it's fine dear. Have a good stay." I nod as she came to hug me. "I'll be back soon." She nods and smilies leaving.

"Let's go." We walked out as he helped me with my bags and he did the same with Abella. After he finished he opened the door and we got inside.

"You guys don't want to get anything to eat or something?"

"A coffee, asap."

"Sure." He nods and we drive out. The ride to the coffee shop was quiet. It was better that way because I needed my coffee and I had a huge headache. I look behind me and see Abella is asleep.

"So have you planned what you guys will do for the past three days?"

"I said spa day but for the rest two I don't know. I'm still thinking about it, either go to do some activities. Maybe even join a strip club."

"Don't even think about it."

"Oh but I am and funny thing is you won't stop me because you'll be at least 2 hours away which gives me time to act like nothing ever happened."

"You just like to make me mad don't you?"

"Yes." I sarcastically smile at him as he softly smiles. I then see he pulled up to a drive through.

"Okay, order" I look at him and raise my eyebrow. "Hurry."

"Whatever." I whisper. I unbuckle my seat belt and lean over him so the person can hear me.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked "Can I get a breakfast sandwich and coffee. A coffee and donut and another coffee with a bagel."

"Will that be it?" I nod. "25.87 will
be your total, please pull up to the second window for the food and pay."

I nod and I move back to my seat as the car starts to move. As I sat back down I see Nikko staring at me.

"What?"

"Kind of liked you in the position. Clear view of everything." He smiled making me smack his chest.

"Perv. Is there not a day you don't say some shit that makes me want to shoot you in the balls?"