35.| Kill or Get Killed

*ɢᴜɴs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴏɴᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ*

Todays the day of the attack. It's currently morning and we aren't doing much besides talking about our plan and eating breakfast.

It's 11 and i'm pretty sure Alvara isn't awake. I text her early around 8 and no responds so it's either she is asleep or she's doing something but I'm  hoping she's sleeping rather then being out.

We are all pretty scared on how this will turn out. Lots of people will die today and we won't know if it will be one of us so all we have to do it pray and see we don't get hurt. The Russians are ruthless and would do anything to kill someone no matter how long it takes but that will change today. They made this unnecessary attack which we will take as child's play.

I know it might seem weird for me to say that as we did send them the burnt body of Liam but they need to know.

Maybe it's was to..... extra?
You're extra.

"Where's Alvara and Abella? I just noticed there not here, it's too quiet" Elijah commented having Stefano nod.

"Ya. I usually here some 'Oh, fuck me' or 'Suck my dick' are the famous lines I hear from these two and now that I'm not hearing it, it's.... sad?"

"There going to be gone for another day or two. Abella doesn't know and my dad said he doesn't want her to until her dads tell her. He doesn't want her to see what we do, I'm curious as if she has ever hinted anything. But that's why she's with Alvara."

"Is Alvara even okay with it?"

"Yes. She wanted to come but I told her to just stay with Abella, she was a little mad
about it but it's Abella she can't say no."

They nod and pick up their plates putting them in the sink. I do the same as we finished minutes before, all we did was talk now. There wasn't much for us to do until they come so all we did was sit and wait

Not literally

———————————

It's already time that they come. We're waiting inside the house right now waiting for some sort of entry. We have guns ready and everything and I'm hoping everything goes well.

We had the best men on our side and extra on top of that so we have another sort of advantage, but besides that I know we'll be good.

We've had gotten victory on this attacks when it's the Russians and us so I know we're good.

Not even seconds later we hear a gun click but from outside indicating that their here. I point two ringers towards the door and point two more fingers to the left and right so they can start moving.