Sixty Eight

4 years later

Sunday 27th November 2028

Ezralia Jules King

White noise, that's all I heard as I stood on the top of my Mercedes', fist's in the air and a now 3rd World Title under my belt.

Jumping off the car, I ran over to my team of mechanics, each one patting the back of my helmet cheering me on. As I let go and turned to my right, the 8x World Champion of Lewis Hamilton stood there with a grin plastered across his face.

"Well done kiddo! I'm so proud of you" He said once I had launched myself into his arms "You deserve this more than anyone else I know" Lewis continued "Thank you Lew! It wouldn't have been possible without you" I replied "This was all you Ezra" He smiled and I then released him as I saw my mum and dad walk towards me.

Both of them wrapping me up in their arms, they each congratulated me on my 3rd World Title "Thank you Mum and Dad. I love you guys" I squeezed them "We love you most darling" My mum replied and my dad kissed my forehead "Now go get that trophy" My dad winked and I then ran up to the drivers cool down room.

A lot has happened in the 4 years, Mason proposed the summer of 25' and I said yes however we never even made it to the wedding as I broke it off a month before due to us wanting different things. He wanted a family and I wanted my career. He's now found someone else and their happy, or at least that's what their Instagram portrays, I haven't seen him since the day I told him we couldn't get married.

Lifting my first place trophy in the air the crowed roared with cheers, fireworks went off and a smile grew bigger and bigger on my face. I have everything I've ever wanted. I'm now a Formula One 3x World Champion. A women, in a male dominated sport and for the past 4 years I've dominated over the men.

👤 ezraliajulesking
📍Yas Marina Circuit

Liked by lewishamilton, landonorris and 10,793,502 others ezraliajulesking WOW A 3X WORLD CHAMPION! When I was a little girl just 1 world title felt like a lot, now I have 3 I couldn't imagine the face of my younger self knowing I would achieve th...

ezraliajulesking WOW A 3X WORLD CHAMPION! When I was a little girl just 1 world title felt like a lot, now I have 3 I couldn't imagine the face of my younger self knowing I would achieve this someday. Proud of myself, my team and especially my fans who have supported my through all the ups and downs in my F1 career. Trust me, this is just the beginning. I can't wait to see you all next season 🫶🏼💜

View all 29,649 comments

__

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

OH MY GOD! I've finished it!
Thank you guys for reading all the way through! You're a real one ❤️

Anyway I'm thinking I should release the Lewis Hamilton one next?
Let me know if you like that idea 💗

-Grace