Twenty

Saturday 5th May 2023

Walking into the Red Bull garage, I was greeted by my mechanics and we looked over the data from the Free Practices yesterday and this morning. "You seem to like this track Ezra" Mike nudged me "Topping the times in all free practices, not bad" He laughed.

Walking down the paddock with Max, both matching as we had our suits arms tied round our waits and had sunglasses on. "No you idiot" I chuckled, Max and I were walking along shoving each other into other people whilst we talked about the race tomorrow. "Please, take one for the team. Crash into the leading car" Max laughed "I've been taking one for the team for 2 years now, it's your turn" I shoved my index finger into his chest. Being dramatic, Max grabbed his chest like he was shot "How dare you, that hurt!" He yelled playfully. Laughing and shaking my head we ran back down the paddock to Red Bull as qualifying was in half hour.

"You two are fucking children. Keep this up and I'll put trackers on you" Horner waggled his finger at us, trying not to laugh Max and I both rolled our lips to conceal a smile as we looked at each other "I turned round for two seconds. Jesus Christ" he shook his head walking away. "See you on the track Maxy" I said "See you out there King, get ready to be beaten" He smiled. I rolled my eyes and fist bumped before we separated into our sides of the garage.

+++

"And that's Pole position! Well done King!" Jake cheered down the radio "Fuck yes! What's the order?" I asked "Uhm, Hamilton P2 and Verstappen P3. Then it's Norris, Leclerc, Gasly, Russell, Vettel" Jake replied

Pulling into the pole position spot, I jumped out and waved to the crowed. Jumping down I hugged Max and got out picture taken, I then turned to Hamilton and patted him on the back and he pulled me in for a hug.

Cheering as I jumped into my team as they stood behind the barrier, they all hit my helmet. Standing like a proud dad, Mason had his phone out taking pictures. Laughing, I walked over and he pulled me into a big hug "Well done lovebug" He helped take off my helmet so he could kiss me.

👤ezraliajulesking

Liked by masonmount, f1 and 16,939,103 others ezraliajulesking P O L E  P O S I T I O N 💙

ezraliajulesking P O L E P O S I T I O N 💙

View all 284,012 comments

redbullracing That's our girl 🥺💙

masonmount Perfection like always

maxverstappen1 Let's get em tomorrow

ezraliakingggfan Amazing <3

kendalljenner Proud of you Ezra !