Seven

Wednesday 23rd March 2023

Running on two hours of sleep, which is nothing new, I threw on my clothes I laid out the night before and did my hair and makeup as there is always cameras around when we land at any airport during a Grand Prix weekend. I grabbed my Nike duffel bag with my initials on and my matching suitcase and walked out the door.

I took pictures before leaving to Lando's house to pick him and Fewtrell up as they decided they couldn't fit their luggage in Lando's McLaren and Fewtrell's BMW.

👤ezraliajulesking

Liked by zendaya, redbullracing and 5,749,102 others ezraliajulesking Let's win this GP 😏

ezraliajulesking Let's win this GP 😏

zendaya Yesssss girl! Rooting for you ❤️‍🔥

landonorris Nope I'm winning, hate to break it to you Lia 😌
^~>ezraliajulesking Not a chance Lands

kingezralia.fan Lando and Ezralia using their nicknames for each other 🥺

maxfewtrell Will be cheering you on from the McLaren pits 💙
^~>mclaren You have now been banned from the McLaren pits and hospitality
^~~>landonorris Max you TRAITOR

redbullracing Let's go💪🏼💙

maxverstappen1 A bull front row lockout?
^~>ezraliajulesking You know it!
^~~>redbullracing Yes please you two 💙

sidemen let's go Ez!

wroetoshaw Will be watching and cheering for you Ez 💙
^~>ezraliajulesking Thank you Haz🤍

263,840 comments

"Fucking hurry up you idiots! Do you want to miss our flight!" I yelled as both boys had forgotten something in the house just as we were pulling out Lando's drive.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arriving in Saudi Arabia we got off the jet and went straight to the track, a driver was sent to the airport to take all three of us as none of us had our own cars here.

"I'll see you guys later, I have a meeting Christian and Helmut" I said to Fewtrell and Norris as we walked past the Red Bull garage "Alright see you later" Lando replied giving me a hug then Fewtrell fist bumped me and they walked towards McLaren.

I got to the top floor of the Redbull motor home and knocked on Christians office door. He quickly replied and said I could come in. "Ah Ezralia, please sit" Horner said and pointed to the chair next to Helmut. "As you know, Mercedes are our biggest rivals. This year we want that Constructors and Drivers World Title. Unfortunately to be able to do this we are going to have to prioritise one driver to get us all the wins. We have decided if needed, you will be the driver to slow and defend Hamilton and Russell whilst Max scores us points and podiums." Christian explained.
Anger. That's all I felt. Anger. They're trying to sacrifice my season so Max can get his second World Title.
"Are you shitting me?" I laughed "No, unfortunately not." Helmut piped up "Fuck you both. I want that World Title this season. I've been holding back and sacrificing my races for the past 3 years, I refuse to do it again" I spat out "Ezralia this is non-negotiable." Christian stated "I don't give a shit. I'm not doing it" I replied disgusted "Ok, why don't you sleep on it and we'll go over it again on Saturday" Christian said "Whatever, I'm not being the second driver to Max anymore. I've proven on more than one occasion I'm just as good if not better a driver than Max" I said then slamming his door and then getting the fuck away from the track.