Twenty Five

Saturday 26th May 2023

👤kymillman
📍Monaco

Liked by ezraliakinggg7, izandezra and 3,850 others kymillman F1's iconic bestfriends have arrived for FP3 & qualifying! The two arrived with their boyfriends [behind them in the photo] and went straight to Red Bull's hospitality

kymillman F1's iconic bestfriends have arrived for FP3 & qualifying! The two arrived with their boyfriends [behind them in the photo] and went straight to Red Bull's hospitality.

View all 381 comments

_

Walking through the paddock with my hands locked with Isabel's, we laughed and joked around with the people we past on the way to Red Bull's hospitality where Isabel, Mason and Romeo were going to be for todays FP3 and qualifying.

"Ah my two favourite girls!" Lewis stopped to talk to us "Hey Lew" we both hugged him "Mini Ricciardo, Kiddo" he greeted both of us "Excited for quali?" He asked "Yep, excited to take pole" I replied "How'd you know your going to get Pole?" Lewis questioned "I just know" I winked. Isabel and I had to keep walking as my PR officer was going to lose her shit if I was late to some celebrity media thing that I was being made to do.

"Here, change into this. Then we need to go" Carly my PR manager handed me my Red Bull shirt and I shut my drivers room door so I could change in peace.

Swinging the door open, now in my Red Bull top but Carly stopped my in my tracks "Nope, your not wearing those. Hand them to me" she referred to my sunglasses I hadn't taken off "No I'm wearing them" I walked away to the celebrity media thing "And why's that" she questioned "So they don't see me roll my eyes" I replied, to which Carly didn't say another word and just followed me.

+++

"Okay King, last 4 minutes of Q3. We want a out lap and then one fast." Jake said as I exited the garage "Yep copy" I replied.

Weaving to keep my tires warm I prepared for my fast lap. Crossing the line I put my foot down and turned into the first corner hitting the first apex perfectly.

"Well done Ezra, you are on provisional pole. Max and Lewis just have to finish their laps" Jake radioed as I did my cool down lap "Ok copy, keep me updated as soon as you hear the results" I replied moving out the way for the other cars completing their fast laps.

Parking my car back into the garage, I jumped out and went straight over to Jake who was watching both Max and Lewis completing sector three. As the cars crossed the line a couple seconds apart. My name moved. Fuck sake.

Ham
Kin
Ver

"Fuck sake" I looked at the screen "Where did I fuck it up?" I asked wanting to be shown my data "No where Ez, the Mercs just have more corner speed then we do" Jake explained.

"Well done lovebug" Mason grabbed my shoulders as I was taking my helmet off "Thank you Macey" I kissed him. Taking a minute to calm down with Mason in the garage before I went to my Parc Fermé interview as I still qualified P2.