Sixty Five

Hey bestie's
I'm currently on holiday so updated will be slow!
Thank you for understanding <3
~ Grace x

Wednesday 21st March 2024

Ezralia Jules King

After filming some press videos for the F1 YouTube channel, I decided to fly back home a couple days early.

My phone was blowing up from new TMZ reports about mine and Mason's relationship. People kept calling me, including my mother who thought I was going to go off the rails due to Mason cheating.

"Mum, I'm fine. I'm about to get on the plane, I'll call you when I land" I said as I stood on the tarmac "Okay my darling. Love you" She beamed down the phone "Love you and tell dad I love him too" I replied and then walked up the stairs to the jet.

Sitting down in the seat I took a deep breath in and shut my eyes trying to prepare for the next 48 hours once I step off the jet as I'm sure it was going to be a shit show.

===

ezraliajulesking
Just now

ezraliajulesking Just now

View all 81,405,103
__

isabelricciardo replied to your story!

isabelricciardo
Are you coming back to ours
first? Or straight to Masons?

ezraliajulesking
Ours first

isabelricciardo
I'll see you in a bit then my
love ❤️
Seen

__

===

"Cheers mate" I smiled as I got out the car and shut the door. Now standing out the front of mine and Isabel's house, I took one last deep breath in and walked up the steps to the front door.

"Ezra!!" My bestfriend yelled from the kitchen as she heard the front door shut "Hey Iz" I replied as she tumbled into me, almost knocking the both of us over "I'm making your favourite for dinner!" Isabel beamed "Roast dinner?" I smiled "Of course!" My bestfriend always know's how to cheer me up.

===

"Iz I'm going to Mason's now so I can get it over and done with!" I picked up my McLaren Senna keys "Alright, I'll see you later!" She yelled back from her room "See ya!".

Texting Mason that I was on my way, I started my drive to Chelsea. Pulling my sunglasses down and my music up, the traffic held me up a little and was enough for fans to notice that it was me.