Forty Four

Sunday 11th December 2023

Watching the sun rise, my mind was at ease. I allowed myself to think and accept any outcome that today might bring.

iMessage

Lando Norris🧡
Yo Lia u up?

Of course I am! But why are
you?

Lando Norris🧡
Meet me? Need to go for a
walk. Fewtrell is also with
me!

Ok! Let me just get dressed

Lando Norris🧡
I'll see you down in the
lobby in 20 then :)

_____

Shutting off my phone I walked out the bedroom and into the closet to grab some biker shorts and jumper. Throwing it on and then putting my hair up into a messy bun, I sent a text to Mason to let him know I went out for a walk, so there won't be a re-occurrence of yesterday morning.

"Lando" I smiled, giving him a hug "I haven't seen you in ages Lia" He replied "I know, but after today I'm making sure I'm not busy till March" I laughed.

Talking to one of my closest friends felt nice, it was like a weight had been taken off my shoulders and I could tell him how nervous I was, without being pitied.

"Shall we get breakfast?" Lando asked as we passed the hotel restaurant "It's like you ready my mind" I replied and we marched in.

Going to find a table, we walked in and found Pierre Gasly, Charles Leclerc and Alex Albon sitting in a booth. Walking over, Lando and I joined them. "Good morning future world champ" Alex nudged my shoulder "Don't jinx it Albono" I smiled "Don't you worry, Charles and I have already said we'll take out Lewis and Max if they get in front of you" He joked "As much as that would be appreciated, you wouldn't" I laughed back and then the waiter walked over to grab our orders.

===

The team of hair and makeup swarmed me like they were bees and I was honey. Getting my hair loosely curled and makeup done just for walking into the paddock, to me was pointless, as my hair will be put into a braid when I put my race suit on and my makeup will be washed off as I don't like racing with it on.

"And finally, your outfit" The designer, from Louis Vuitton, unzipped the bag and revealed a beautiful blue outfit.

Finally getting it on, I looked in the mirror and took one last deep breath before the whirl wind, that was bound to be today, was about to begin.

👤 ezraliaking7