Eleven

Hey Lovely's!

You should go read my new story with Silver and Lando <3

I promise u will love it!

It's a different kinda vibe from this one. More deep. More complicated...

———————————————————————
Wednesday 5th April 2023

"M-Mace" I said as I opened my heavy eyes. "Love bug" He replied with a sigh of relief "W-what happened, why am I here" I asked with pounding headache "You were mugged last night, when you went into the ally way" He replied. I didn't say anything, I let my head drop back and shut my eyes again wanting to go back to sleep.

_______________________________________________
BREAKING NEWS:
Ezralia Jules King MUGGED on a night out with fellow F1 drivers and friends in Australia ahead of the Grand Prix this weekend!

_______________________________________________BREAKING NEWS: Ezralia Jules King MUGGED on a night out with fellow F1 drivers and friends in Australia ahead of the Grand Prix this weekend!

Ezralia King, the 19 year old F1 driver, was in Australia for the 3rd round of the Formula One 2023 season.
Her and a few other friends, including Mason Mount, Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Pierre Gasly and Daniel Ricciardo, decided to go out for the night at Australias most expensive night club. 
The group arrived at 11pm, pictured getting out a Limo and reportedly the mugging had occurred around 2am.
Nobody as of yet knows why or how seriously injured Miss King is.
5th April 2023
______________________________________________

4 hours after I woke up I was cleared to go back to the hotel where 50 million people were already waiting for me, or at least that's what it felt like. Christian, Wren and Helen were already at my hotel room waiting to speak to me, all the boys stayed over night so they all left with me and the paparazzi were camping outside the hospital and most likely outside the hotel as well.

Being rushed up to my hotel room by security, Mason and Verstappen were the only two who came into my room with me as the others decided to let me be for a bit because I'll already have an overwhelming amount of people asking me questions and adding 5 more people to the room won't help.

"Jesus fucking Christ Ezralia, are you ok?" Wren said as he ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug. Not replying verbally, as all I wanted to do was cry, I nodded. Christian decided to bombard me with all the legal action we were going to take, however the only thing I wanted to talk about was whether I was going to be able to race on Sunday. Which I was going to. Whether he liked it or not.

"Now, onto the only thing you're probably thinking about right now. Racing." Christian said which instantly regained my interest "Yes. I'm racing" I replied "Hold on. You have a concussion. We can't go making it worse" He said giving me the dad look "Fine, what if I miss media day, do only 20 minutes of FP1 and 2 on Friday then miss FP3 on Saturday morning and only do quali, then obviously race on Sunday" I proposed "Mhm ok. But if you are struggling you are to retire immediately, I don't care whether you are first place. Your health is priority, ok?" He said "Fine, sounds good" I replied ending the conversation, hoping to get everyone out the hotel room.

Hearing the door click shut as the last person left the room I turned around and sunk to the ground to cry, I hadn't shown anyone else how I truly felt about the situation except for Mason. He sunk to the floor with me and sat there with me for what felt like hours as I cried and cried not knowing why or when I'll stop.

Thursday 6th April 2023

👤ezraliajulesking

Liked by landonorris, kyliejenner and 17,893,123 othersezraliajulesking Morning lovely's 💜 As you have seen on the news outlets I was mugged in the early hours of yesterday morning

ezraliajulesking Morning lovely's 💜 As you have seen on the news outlets I was mugged in the early hours of yesterday morning. I'm feeling a lot better now as the little cuts on my face are starting to heal and my concussion is getting better the more I rest. Thank you to all the messages you have sent me, everyone of them means a lot <3 I'm still planning on racing this weekend and have spoken to the FIA about missing a few free practices so I'm able to race on Sunday.
Love Ez 💕

View all 1,849,920 comments

landonorris Glad you're feeling better Lia! We'll come visit you after our media 🧡

redbullracing We stand with you Ez!

maxverstappen1 💙💙

username1 Some people are actually fucked in the head. Glad your ok Ez!!

f1 💙

nataliepinkham Glad you are feeling better sweet pea💕💕💕

bellahadid We will come visit you as soon as we can! Love you baby 💜

kendalljenner Glad your ok my love! We'll fly out for your race on Sunday! 💙💕

_

Sitting on the sofa with Mace, we decided to re watch Outer Banks and order room service and relax for the whole day. He wouldn't even let me get up to do anything he got everything for me.

"Hey love bug" He said "Yes Macey" I replied turning my head to look at him "I love you, seeing you on the floor like that did something to me. It made my heart break." He said in a serious tone "I love you too Mace" I replied smiling at him "No love bug, I mean I LOVE you, I can't imagine my life without you" He said sitting up more "Mason, what are you saying?" I asked sitting up as well and looking straight at him "Ezralia Jules King, I love you with my whole heart. Be my girlfriend, baby" He said smiling "Mason. I love you more, yes I'll be your girlfriend" I replied kissing his cheek as my head was still pounding.

Finally feeling content and happy for the first time in 24 hours, I slept peacefully wrapped up in Mason. No one will ever come close to him, he had something special about him that calms me, instantly makes me feel at ease.