Six

I arrived back home Monday evening and I decided to FaceTime Lando for the second time that day whilst I cooked and he and Fewtrell live steamed.

maxfewtrell

Seen by 738,019 people

"Lands I'm not joining your stream" I said picking up the phone to talk to him "Come on Lia, the chat wants you to join" Max said looking at me through the phone "Fewtrell I don't need you chipping in as well, anyway I don't have a set up" I replied "Yeah so just come over to ours and sleep in the guest bedroom" Lando said with a smirk on his face "I can't I don't have my car here" I replied smiling back "Fine I'll come get you" Lando said ending the face time call.

To check he meant it I went straight onto their stream to find Lando saying goodbye to chat whilst putting his coat on then leaving Fewtrell to come get me.

Half hour later my alarm buzzed telling me there was someone at the gate, I pressed the button to let Lando through and meet him at the door as I lent against the frame with my arms folded smiling as his Papaya Orange McLaren P1.

"See I told you I'd come get you" Lando said as he got out the car to open the passenger door "You shock me everyday Lands" I replied laughing whilst shaking my head and slamming my house door shut. I jumped into the car and shut the door as Norris started the car.

It took us half hour to get to Lando's house and I was met with Fewtrell standing at the door with his arms wide open ready for a hug.

We walked up the stairs to Lando's streaming room and the whole night consisted of both max and Lando trying to teach me how to play all their games like COD.

"Lands what the fuck" I said jumping out my seat as Lando flicked water at me making me jump "Christ you scared me" I said sitting back down and laughing.

We carried on with the stream for another hour till it reached 1am and we said goodbye to chat.

We went down stairs to the kitchen and had a drink whilst we cooked some pasta as we were all starving as I last ate at 6 and the boys haven't even had dinner yet.

By the time we had finished it was 2am and we all went up to bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Get up Norris, it's time to train" I said walking into Lando's room opening his curtains "Huh? What time is it?" He replied rubbing his eyes and lifting his head up "10am, Now come on and get up" I replied grabbing his arm and pulling him out of bed "Alright, alright I'm getting up" Lando replied getting up and walking to his bathroom.