Twenty Seven

5 Weeks Later

Thursday 30th June 2023

Waking up in the hotel and Spa where all the drivers were staying as it is close to Silverstone track, I rolled over to find Mason still asleep.

iMessage

LH💜
Hey Ezra, I'm driving to the
track in like half hour, want to
join?

Hey Lew, would love to!

LH💜
Perfect, I'll meet you in the
lobby at 10 then.

Yep!

_

Getting up and ready I threw my hair up in a bun and put on a pair of denim shorts and a black top with my boots. "Hey Macey, I'm off to the track for media. I'll see you later, ok?" I sat next to him lying in the bed still half asleep "Okay lovebug, have a good day. I love you" He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze "I love you too. I'll text you later" I leaned over and gave him a kiss.

Walking down into the lobby with my sunglasses on already prepared for the amount of paparazzi swarming the entrance. "Morning" Lewis smiled "Morning Lew. Ready?" I laughed looking towards the doors where the cameras had already started to flash "Yep my cars already out there waiting" Lewis started to walk out and I followed.

"Ezralia, Lewis! Over here!" The photographers yelled one by one. Smiling and waving I sat in the car and the valet man closed the door.

"Oh yeah by the way Toto said that we are announcing your move to Merc on Sunday morning" Lewis said as we sped away "Okay perfect. Do we know what George is doing next year?" I asked "Either a reserve driver for Merc till I retire or he could move to Ferrari as Carlos could be moving to Red Bull to replace you. But nothing is set in stone yet" Lewis replied "Ah ok. Just keep me updated and I think I might have to speak to George so there's no hard feelings" I twisted with my fingers as I have been avoiding George for the past month.

+++

Stepping out the car and having to walk past the photographers was crazy. They wouldn't stop yelling and asking us to stop and pose, which we refused and kept going till we were at the turn stiles.

👤f1insider
📍Silverstone Circuit

👤f1insider 📍Silverstone Circuit

•.