⁂ Lucky Killer 31 Bet ⁂

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Zhao Jue has done tricks so quickly?!"

"What?"

Everyone looked at the two of them puzzledly——What are they doing?

"That idiot looked at Zhao Jue for three minutes, and he could die now."

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"Replay the scene just now and you can see the changes in his pupils!"

Everyone looked at each other.

"But Zhao Jue didn't say anything..."

Jiang Ping felt that it was too scary, and Zhan Zhao could find it.

Zhan Zhao sneered,

"That Singer may also be a little fish, or in other words, a completely incompetent technician."

"Any help?"

Bai Yutang asked.

"Well, after all, Singer is too incapable of resisting. In front of Zhao Jue, he is just waiting to slaughter lambs. There must be other people hiding. Maybe he doesn't have as many secrets as he has, and his status is not as high as his, but he must be more capable than him and decisive!"

Just as Zhan Zhao finished speaking, Zhao Jue laughed so!ly from the receiver,

"Exactly."

When Zhan Zhao came back to his senses, Zhao Zhen had already won three hands of Singh, who was still unable to concentrate.
Singer stared at Zhao Zhen dumbfounded.

Zhan Zhao sighed aside,

"He used this expression a lot today."

Singer put down the cards in his hand, stared at Zhao Zhen for a while, then reached out and nodded at him,

"Master."

Zhao Zhen said indifferently,

"I play cards a lot, but I rarely gamble."

Bai Chi smiled and said,

"Zhen's card tricks are super exciting, and he looks good at shuffling the cards."

Everyone looked at him helplessly, Bai Chi had been completely tamed by Zhao Zhen, and he didn't remember being bullied so badly when he was a child.

The singer smiled and shook his head,

"Young man, being too modest is arrogance."

Zhao Zhen raised his eyebrows,

"I'm telling the truth."

Singer nodded, calmed down, and played cards with Zhao Zhen, but... He lost even worse.

"Wow."

Zhan Zhao shook his head,

"Zhao Zhen didn't directly turn the cards in Singer's hand into tarot cards, which has given him a lot of faces! This Singer is really a complete gambler, and he will continue to lose like this?"

"That's what real gamblers are like. The more you lose, the more you gamble, and you always feel that there will be a turnaround in time, so there will be people who go bankrupt overnight."

Bai Jin Tang said lightly on the side,

"The gambler who knows how to collect and release is not a gambler."

Half an hour later, Singer lost all his chips, and if he continued to gamble, he might become a trouser.

Zhan Zhao poked Bai Chi aside,