Jimin: Aish hyung! Don't try to change the topic! Yes, so Jungkook...do you remember anything after drinking that night?

Jungkook looked down and started playing with his hoodie, 'N-no hyung. Did I do something bad?' They all cooed at his innocence and cuteness. Tae rubbed his back in a comforting way.

Tae: No bunny. It's not like that.

Jungkook looked up tilling his head a little, 'Then?'

Then Jin, Hobi and Jimin started telling him about how funny and cutely he was behaving that night. Jungkook listened them silently and slowly started smiling shyly hearing his own silly deeds...

And finally when they started telling him what nicknames he gave them, he became red like tomato!

Jin: So actually in short, you thought everyone as plushies that night! You called tae as a Bear, Jimin as chicken, Hoseok as squirrel and Yoongi as cat!

Namjoon went in, 'Hyung...not only cat, grumpy cat!'

They all laughed and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Yoongi: And why you guys didn't tell him about yours one, hmm? Hyung, didn't he called you an alpaca? Oh and Joon-ie you was a koala by his view, right?

Now others laughed and namjin whined a bit. And Jungkook? Well he was no longer able to show his tomato face, he hid his face on Tae's chest and mewled softly. They all chuckled seeing his state.

Jimin: Jungkook-ie? What happened now, huh? Are you shy now after knowing what you did being drunk, yeah?' he teased.

Jungkook didn't even look up, but his muffled sound came over, 'I'm sorry hyung-ies.'

His hyungs cooed and tae patted his hair.

Jin: No need baby. It was funny.

Hoseok: And cute too. To say frankly, I really liked that names you gave us!' he giggled which made Jungkook felt relive also and he also showed his bunny smile to his hyungs. His hyung's heart fluttered seeing his adorable smile.

Jungkook: You guys aren't angry?

Namjoon: Why we will be bunny?

Jungkook don't know too, he looked down, ' Don't know...I thought-

Tae cupped his face, 'There is nothing to be scared about it, kook. We were not angry for it then and not now also. Don't worry ok?'

Yoongi smiled too, 'And you are kinda true also...like Jimin is definitely a chicken.'

Jimin widen his eyes, 'YAAA HYUNG! Then....then you are also surely a grumpy little cat!'

Yoongi: YAAA Kim Jimin!

Jimin: Yes Kim Yoongi?' he sassed and it was going to be another daily bickering of those two, but Jin stopped them and took Jungkook from tae, caressing his hair he smiled softly.

Jin: Drunken Jungkook was funny, but the thing you did was not funny. It could be dangerous for you. So, don't do that again, ok Jungkook? At least not in that way, hmm?'

Jungkook nodded like an obedient boy, 'Yes hyung-nim. I will never.'

Jin kissed on his forehead and turned to others, 'Good boy! So, should we continue the movie now?'

Jimin: Yes let's go.' And then again turned to the movie. The time went by little chitchatting and time to time teasing and giggling sound.

.