.Chapter 10.

Roman's POV:
(Same day as last chapter)

I was in the hallway when Remus ran up to me

"Heyyy Ro, Virge said his car broke down so I gotta go help him" Remus had said and ran off. I'm confused about why he told me, then I remembered that it was probably just an excuse to get out of school. I grabbed my stiff then headed to my first hour. I noticed that neither Remus, Virgil, or Alecia are in class. They definetly skipped. I sat down where I normally sit, and then looked for Patton and Logan. I saw them and Patton smiled at me, while Logan did a small wave and grabbed out his homework. I returned the smile and proceeded to get out my homework. Class passed by and I met up with Logan and Patton in the hallway.

"Hey Ro, did you finish your homework yet? If not then do you wanns work on it after school?" Patton asked with all his stuff in his hands.

"Nope not yet. We can work together after school! Mine as well invite Logan" I say and look at Logan.

"I heard my name, what were you saying?" Logan said and pushed his glasses back, then looked at us.

"Ohh, we were gonna ask you if you wanna hang out after school today! Y'know, to help us study and stuff" Patton said, with a happy energy. I don't know how he does it all the time.

"Oh, that sounds.." Logan was searching through his pocket and pulled out a bunch of flash cards. "Lit" Logan said and looked up at us.

"That's right Lo!" I said, actually quite proud since he used it with a correct sentence.

"Soooo, what time?" Patton said as we walked into our next class.

"How about right after school, my house. Does that work for you guys?" I ask as I sit down. I sit away from Logan, and somewhat near Patton. They both look at me and give me a thumbs up.

Time flies by and next thing I know it's lunch time. We get our food and sit at the table. A girl named Coco walks up to us.

"H-hey.. have you guys seen Alecia yet today?" Coco asks, I notice that she's fidgeting with her fingers... Reminds me of Virgil. Wait- what? No. No.

"I thought I saw her this morning but I'm not sure" I say and look away, I roll my eyes. I don't want her thinking I'm rolling my eyes because of her, since I'm not. I hate how much Remus and his friends skip school. They did it a lot last year.

"Oh.. ok.. u-um, have a good day!" Coco said then ran off to a corner of the lunchroom, alone. Coco has told us that she likes Alecia, but it too much of a nervous wreck to do anything. So Coco will try to hang around her as much as possible.

Lunch sadly ends, and then the rest of our classes go by. Around our 6th hour is when I finally see Virgil. Seems like they skipped all day.

"Virgil you are late" Mrs. Hemsworth the choir teacher said.

"I know, I know. Here" Virgil said while walking towards her. I could tell he was nervous and fidgeting, his head was hung low and he had a slip of paper in his hands.

"Alright, thank you. Now go sit down" Mrs. Hemsworth said and turned to put the paper on her desk. Our choir and drama teachers told us that we were getting new music and official roles. I'm excited that we get new music, I love singing! Mrs. Hemsworth, our choir teacher, hands us the music we have to learn. Mr. Sanders, our drama teacher but he lets us call him Thomas, hand us our roles. I check to see what I got, and to no surprise I got the main role. Something that DID surprise me was who was supposed to be my love interest, Virgil. Virgil is supposed to be my partner in this. That doesn't make sense, we barely get along during and outside of school, I don't know how we're supposed to suddenly get along for this. I turn around to look at Virgil, expecting a look of disgust or something along those lines. But when I looked he looked terrified, like he had watched somebody get killed in front of him. Then I watched as he slowly raised his hand.