Frozer part 2

*Italics + underline mean muttering or whispering*
*Italics mean thoughts*
*Italics + bold mean TV talk/phone call/video speak*
*Italics + underline + bold mean eye contact speaking*

(Y/n's Pov)

The next day, Adrien looked conflicted.

I guess he wasn't able to get advice from someone.

Just when I was gonna talk with him, Marinette rushingly crashed into Adrien.

"Marinette! Perfect timing!"

(Mari) "Huh? You think so?"

"Actually, what I meant was, I need some advice right now. Can we talk?"

(Mari) "Uh, absolutely."

(Y/n) "Mind if I join?"

"Sure."

We all walked to a bench not far from the entrance in the courtyard.

"Okay, well. I'm sorry, this is a bit awkward for me. Because it's about a girl."

(Mari) "A, girl?"

(Y/n) "Yeah, yesterday Adrien said he's been having a bit of trouble in the love department, so Me and Kagami suggested he try going someone else."

"We see each other all the time because we study together. We've just been friends, you know, until recently."

(Mari) "Till, recently?"

"Now I'm starting to see her differently. Has the same thing ever happened to you?"

For Mari, indefinitely.

(Mari) "Yes. No. Probably. What's she like?"

"She's special, very pretty. She's got dark, silky hair. Deep and mysterious eyes."

(Mari) "Do, do I know her?"

I'd like to know too.

"Yeah! It's, Kagami."

And cue Marinette's wild train of thought about said girl. To be fair, I did say go for someone he knew.

"Marinette?"

Mari shook her head with blinking rapidly.

(Mari) "Uh, what?"

"I was just asking you what you thought I should do about Kagami?"

(Mari) "The Ice Queen?"

Mari put a hand over her mouth, in total disbelief of her own words.

"What?"

(Y/n) "Good idea Mari! The ice rink would be good."

"I don't know, I think I'd be too shy to go there with her by myself."

While Adrien was contemplating on this, I looked at Mari.

(Y/n) We should go with them.

(Mari) What! Are you crazy, I can't!

(Y/n) You could bring Luka with so you won't feel so out of place. And I could bring someone else too.

(Mari) Well, okay. But don't you bail on me!

(Y/n) I'd never.

(Y/n) "We could accompany you, Adrien? We could meet up infront of the ice rink."

"You guys would do that? That's awesome!"

Adrien put an arm around both Me and Mari, pulling us into a hug.

Mari was so red that the red-est rose would be brought to shame.

Once Adrien was done, he got up off the bench.

"I can't wait to go to the ice rink together! Thanks!"

(Y/n) "Happy to help!"

Marinette was still in a panic-y mode from the hug but I could tell she was saddened by the fact Adrien wanted to try to go for Kagami.

I scotched closer to her and gave her a side arm hug.

"Hey, I'll be okay. They'll be other chances, not all relationship's last. Besides, Adrien's just trying to find someone else, doesn't mean he'll pick Kagami."

*Sighs* "I guess you're right. Well, we better tell the girls."

"Heh, this'll be fun."

After school, I told the girls to meet up at Juleka's houseboat for a meeting.

Once Mari told them what happened, I expected nothing less.

(Alya) "This has got to be the worst mess-up in history. You two've got to get yourself out of this, right now! Ideas, girls. Quick!"

I was sitting next to Mari with a hand rubbing her back, watching the chaos unfold.

(Alix) "Tell him you two already promised to hang with your gf's."

Pretty decent excuse.

(Rose) "Maybe you both got lost on the way over?"

Mari maybe but I don't know about me.

(Juleka) "You could go to a concert."

Is there any good ones out though? Otherwise, I don't know about that, Jules.

(Mylene) "You both have to finish an essay on periwinkles' migration!"

Wow, these are getting really blasé.

(Mari) "Actually, girls, I don't think I want to cancel."

I looked over at Mari, surprised.

(Girls) "Huh?"

(Mari) "Adrien really needs us. And since he wanted my advice, then why not? Besides, I'll have other chances. Even though I can hardly speak with him, I doubt I could ever go on a date."

The girls soon began arguing amongst themselves on this 'predicament'.

"Let's go before they get handsy."

Me and Mari got up and walked outside to the deck.

"They're starting to sound like a bunch of clones of you, before this strange confidence."

"What do you mean?"

"You said, and I quote, 'Adrien really needs us. And since he wanted my advice, then why not? Besides, I'll have other chances.' Where did that come from?"

"I guess you're just inspiring."

"While I thank you, we still need to get our plus ones for the ice rink."

"Oh yeah!"

"Well, I need to go fetch mine so you can go chat with Luka. See ya, Mari!"

I spotted Luka sitting nearby.

"Hey Luka, Mari has something to tell you."

"Oh, okay."

I walked of the houseboat and called Felix.

"Hey Felix, are you free tomorrow?"

"I believe so, why?"

"Me and Mari are going to the ice rink to try and help Adrien in the love department. Mari's bringing Luka and Adrien's bringing Kagami, I figured this would be a good chance to hang out, so you wanna tag along?"

"Sure, I've never ice skated before though."

"Oh, it's okay, I'll help you. By the way we're meeting infront of the ice rink."

"Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow."