Riposte part 2

*Italics + underline mean muttering or whispering*
*Italics mean thoughts*
*Italics + bold mean TV talk/video speak*

(Y/n's Pov)

"Hey! What's your name?"

Adrien, who was still holding my hand, took me into his car.

"Follow that car!"

Gorilla drove off and before I could recollect my thoughts, we were chasing the red car.

While Gorilla was driving, Adrien was looking at family crests on his phone.

"She's the only daughter belonging to a family of prestigious fencers. Her mother and grandfather were both world champion's. I've read about them before!"

"You have?"

"She and her mother just moved to Paris! How incredible!"

"I'll say, and talk about family standards. Hope she's okay."

The car was suddenly cut in half! Adrien flew forwards out of his seat while I was still in the half-car.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and ran over to make sure Adrien was okay.

"I think you should of worn your seatbelt, Adrien."

"You're right, I should of."

"I am Riposte! And I'm taking you up on your little talk, now what was it?"

I spoke up.

"Marinette was wrong, I also saw your match! I know you won it! I'm sorry for my friends mistake."

"Hmm, does she tell the truth, Adrien?"

"Y/n's right, we're sorry Marinette made a bad call. If you want we can do match right now so you prove you're the best, like you said. But only if you're back to normal!"

"I say now!"

The akumatized symbol appeared over her face.

"Understood, Hawkmoth."

Me and Adrien tried to run away but she stopped us.

"Where do you think you two are going? Stay there, nice and patiently."

Ladybug's yo-yo wrapped around the end of Riposte's blade.

"How'd you like to start a duel with me?"

Thank god.

Ladybug tried to snap the blade with her yo-yo but it didn't work.

Riposte swung at Ladybug but the force only cut what Ladybug was standing on.

"Give me a moment, you two. I must finish her off first! But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you two! I won't be long!"

Riposte started attacking Ladybug. Adrien through the girls sabre to Ladybug, to which she caught

"Don't let her close in on you! Fight back!"

"Thank you! But now, get out of here!"

Ladybug and Riposte continued to attack but Ladybug got pinned!

(Adrien and Y/n) "Watch out, Ladybug!"

Me and Adrien instinctively pushed Ladybug out of the way.

I was rolled way over to the side, while Adrien somehow got on top of Ladybug.

"Ouch!"

"Are you hurt?"

I tried getting up to make sure Adrien was okay by leaning on my left arm but it hurt.