Filler chapter

*Italics + underline mean muttering or whispering*
*Italics mean thoughts*
*Italics + bold mean TV talk/video speak*

(Y/n's Pov)

I was awoken by my alarm going off. When I was more awake and aware of my surroundings, I was confused as to why I set an alarm to begin with.

"Why in the name of kwami's did I set an alarm for 12:00 pm when I have to meet Master Fu at 4:00 pm?"

I hopped of my bed and got dressed for the day. I then pulled out the piece of paper Master Fu gave me yesterday.

"Let's see, I have to meet up with Master Fu in 3 hours. I think I should go and thank Felix for the gift while I have time."

"It was so nice of him to get you that gift!"

"Yeah, it was."

I called Felix and told him to meet me at the park.

I walked out the front door and rode my bike to the park.

I parked it by a bench and sat down.

After a few minutes, Felix showed up.

"So, what did you wanna meet up for?"

"I wanted to thank you for the necklace. It means a lot to know you care."

"Oh, um, you're welcome. I figured you should have something to get your mind off of what happened."

For the next 2 hours, we hung out and talked about whatever.

I turned on my phone and checked the time, it was currently 3:00 pm.

Wow, time sure flied.

"Hey Felix, do you have anything else planned for today?"

"I do need to pick up some food later today. Why do ask?"

"Cause I need to go do something too but I didn't want to just up and leave you."

"Oh, it's alright. We can meet up another time."

I hugged Felix.

"I'm so glad you aren't mad at me! And of course we can hang out another time, you're great company!"

It Felix a couple seconds but he hugged back.

After, I got back on my bike and headed to the address Master Fu gave me.

After a couple minutes, I stopped at some sort of apartment.

I parked my bike, locked it to a light pole and walked into the apartment complex's front door.

I looked at the paper and found the right apartment. I knocked on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hello, you must be Frostine."

"Uh, yes, it's nice to meet you."

I sat down and put my bag on the ground next to me. Taani also flew out of the bag to see Master Fu.

"So, how ever did you acquire your miraculous?"

"An old woman in a antique shop gave me it."

"Did she tell you anything?"

"She told me she used to wear the earrings when she was younger and she gave the box it came in."

"Do you still have the box?"

"Uh, yeah, I keep it in a secret pocket in my bag."

I pulled my bag closer to me and reached into the inner secret pocket. I pulled out the box and handed it to him.

"Hm, this symbol isn't the one on my miracle box. It has a different symbol."

"I think it's a Celtic symbol, the Triquetra

"I think it's a Celtic symbol, the Triquetra."

*Chuckles* "You seem to know more than me. What information have you acquired about this symbol?"

"Well, from what I researched, the symbol, also called the Celtic Trinity knot, represents the maiden, the mother and the crone. It also represents protection and unity."

"Hm, you are well informed. And that means you're miraculous is from another miracle box."

"It's not from yours?"

"The miraculous boxes I possess have a Chinese symbol on them."

"So, is they're a reason you wanted to meet you?"

"I wished to know who Ladybug and Chat Noir have teamed up with. I did give them they're miraculous after all."

"Very fair. Did you ever transform with a miraculous?"

"I have and I think you should meet the kwami that has kept me company after all these years. You can come out now."

A kwami speedily flew towards me.

"Hello! My name is Wayzz, it's nice to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you too."

I held a finger out to him and he shook it with his little hand.

He's so cute!

"Now that I know I can trust you, I can tell you that I think you should help with Ladybug and Chat Noir if they ever need another hero to help them."

"You mean, with the other miraculous?"

"Yes, here I'll show you the miraculous and tell you what powers they grant."

He pressed some buttons on a gramophone and a box with Chinese symbols appeared out of it.

"This is the miracle box that I have looked after for a long time."

After a couple minutes, Master Fu finished telling all about the miraculous and the powers they grant, as well as the kwami's names.

An akuma alert popped up on my phone and I had to leave.

"Thank you, for everything Master Fu."

"Likewise."

With that I was off to help Ladybug Chat Noir once more.