Gamer part 1

*Italics+ underline mean muttering or whispering*
*Italics mean thoughts*

(Y/n's Pov)

A villain by the name 'Gaia', who was trying to make all humanity suffer for not caring about the planet, was roaming the streets.

It was during school when it happened and everyone was worried.

We defeated her, but school was done by that time. But Alya and Mari had to go back to school to research a term paper. I was already done and decided to help them.

Mari was late though, as usual, but apparently a Mecha Strike 3 Tournament was taking place in Paris. The tournament consisted of team play, but the teams weren't tag teams, they were three on three's. The school would send three students with the highest scores.

Apparently they already did a Mecha Strike tournament with tag teams in the past and wanted to make this tournament a bit of a challenge.

Wait, shit! I forgot about that.

I played against Max, and got first place. Max was saddened by losing first place but was acting courteous, he was having a hard time trying to beat me.

"You play quite well Y/n, welcome to the team."

I high-fived Max and got up to let others try-out.

Adrien was playing against Max and Mari finally arrived as they were beginning to battle.

I was sitting at one of the desks with Felix, he was reading a book, not paying much attention to his surroundings.

I got off my chair and snuck behind him. Everyone else was either watching or playing Mecha Strike so they wouldn't notice.

"Boo."

I poked his sides while saying it.

He partly screamed, and his voice went a bit high.

I snorted at the sound he made with a hand over my stomach.

(3rd Person Pov)

"Y/n!"

*Snort* "Oh my god, you're adorable."

Felix blushed at the compliment, not expecting someone, other than his mother, to call him that.

"What did you call me?"

Y/n booped Felix's nose, with a smile on her face.

"You made an adorable noise."

Felix looked away from Y/n, still blushing.

"I don't do adorable."

"But you made a cute noise, and I'm not defining you from the sound you made, buuuut~"

"Don't say it."

"You. Are. Adorable."

Felix shooed Y/n away, utterly embarrassed.

"Get outta my sight."

"Alright mister grumpy, I'm leaving."

I can't believe her, making me embarrassed.....why didn't I partly mind it though.....FUCK

Felix put a hand to side of his head with a look of realization on his face.

Damn it I'm falling for her! I haven't even known her that long! I think I might have to ask mother about this

"Oh hey Felix, I forgot to ask. Are you gonna try-out?"

"No, I don't play online games that much."

"Want me to teach you? It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it."