Pixelator part 2

*Italics + underline mean whispering/muttering*

(Y/n's Pov)

After we got our assignment, Mari immediately dragged me to go look for glasses.

We eventually ran into a sales man by the Eiffel Tower selling sun glasses.

But I knew for a fact they weren't gonna be what Jagged Stone was looking for.

"These should do the trick. Now I can get back to the hotel with Adrien! *groan* And Chloe."

"Um Mari, those aren't even close to what Jagged wanted."

"What do you mean? There's some red and white, and two Eiffel Towers."

*Sigh* "Fine but if this fails I'm dragging you around."

When we got back to the hotel, the reaction I expected from Jagged Stone came to fruition.

Mari gave Jagged the glasses, and he blatantly looked at them in his hands.

"Where're the Eiffel Towers?"

Mari pointed at the tiny little Eiffel Towers on the top corners of the glasses.

I did Alya's signature disappointed mother look.

"Um, here."

"This is a joke, right? What're you doing?! Trying to ruining my career!?"

"But Mr. Stone, the glasses you want don't exist."

"Do I look like I care? Just get me those sunglasses!"

He spoke as he started pushing Mari out the room.

*Sigh* "Great. Now I'm gonna have to spend even more time away from Adrien."

"Do you want to end up like Chloe? Clinging to Adrien every second of the day and not giving a shit about his personal space?"

"What? No!"

"Then stop putting Adrien above everything else! We're still young, you have a lifetime to try and get with Adrien! Right now, we need to get Jagged Stones glasses."

*Sigh* "You're right, Y/n. But where are we gonna find those glasses?"

"We could make a pair? We are being graded on effort not speed."

*Gasp* "You're right, Y/n! Come on!"

Mari grabbed my hand and dragged me to the elevator.

"Hey! I said if that plan of your's failed, I drag you around! What do you think I am!? A puppet!?"

"Oops! *giggles* Sorry!"

"Failed as gofers already? *scoff* Not surprised."

"Far from it, daddy's girl."

When me and Mari made it out the front doors, I grabbed Mari's hand and crouched down in front of her with my back facing her.

"Get on, Mari."

"What!? Why!?"

"I need some exercise, and I want a challenge. I need some extra weigh."

"Uh, okay."

Once Mari was on my back I stood up and turned to look at Kim.

"Hey Kim, wanna see how fast I can run?"

"Heh, bet it's not my top speed!"

"How much you betting?"

"Uh, I have a 10 on me right now."