Guitar Villain part 3 + Author note

I finally got to finish my Oc's civilian form.

The base is from CookieChanS2 and it's from DeviantArt

*Italics + underline mean muttering or whispering*

(Y/n's Pov)

Nighttime rolled around fast and the concert was going to begin.

Me, Chat and LB we're on a roof of a building near the Eiffel Tower, watching from the shadows.

All the parisians Guitar Villain controlled were all at the concert, cheering.

I used my baton whip's camera and zoomed in on Guitar Villain.

"Hello, Paris!"

He dropped down onto a wooden plank with a tied up XY on it.

Jagged was saying something to XY that made him back away from Guitar Villain.

XY was getting dangerously close to the edge of the plank and before he realized what was happening, he almost fell.

Guitar Villain jumped onto Fang and flew under the plank to spook XY.

"Too late, I'm gonna show you what killer music really sounds like!"

"Ultimate Solo!"

Guitar Villain played his guitar and rings of green sound waves shook the wooden plank like when you put a ruler on the side of a desk and play with the side that hangs. (I'm pretty sure almost everyone has done this)

XY squealed out in terror. As Guitar Villain continued to play, the barriers set up for the concert fell over from the sheer force of the music.

Me, Chat and Ladybug had been secretly climbing the Eiffel Tower trying to get to the top undetected. I was climbing and keeping an eye on the commotion.

The music was getting so loud and heavy that we had to hold onto the Eiffel Tower for dear life!

"XY's gonna fall!"

"Talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place."

Ladybug grabbed Chat as we swung through the metal innards of the Eiffel Tower.

Fang came through the Eiffel Tower and snapped LB's yo-yo string!

I swung to the inner side of the tower and was able to catch Chat with my baton whip before he hit the bottom floor.

And Ladybug lassoed her yo-yo around Fang's mouth and started riding it!

I pulled Chat up to me.

"You okay Chat?"

"Better, thanks."

"What should we do now?"

I spotted Ladybug coming to where we were and I grabbed Chat as she came to pick us up.