First day part 1

*There is gonna be swearing*
*Italics means thoughts*
-Also this is set before Master Fu lost his memory-

(Y/n's Pov)

"Sweetie! It's time to wake up!"

"Alright, alright I'm up." I replied back, still sleepy. I slowly sat up, and starred into space for a small while.

"Sweetie? Are you up?" My Mom loudly questioned.

"I'm up!"

"Good. Now you'd better hurry, it's your first day of school and it's gonna starts soon!"

"Yeah, yeah."

I got up begrudgingly, my bed felt so warm and now I just feel like winter blew in.

(This is what the bedroom looks like)

Shambling over to my dresser I grabbed a lightweight sweater, black jeans, and a denim jacket.

After I got dressed I grabbed a small bag, my phone, and some other necessities for my day.

(As picture above but you can also make up your own look I just wanted to give a visible option)

I went downstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and did all the other things in my morning care routine.
(In case you guys do other things in the mornings when you wake up)

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blueberry muffin to eat on the way.
(You can change the muffin to be whatever you want, I just like blueberry muffins so I put it there😅)

"Did you wash your hair? Cause I didn't hear the shower running."

"I took a shower last night, Mom."

"What, when?" This woman...

"You fell asleep before I took my shower."

"Oh, well alright. Have a good day sweetie."

I opened the front door ready to go, or at least as ready as I'll ever be.

"Heh, see ya Mom."

After I said bye to my Mom she drove off to work, which is the reason we moved.

Damn it! I forgot to ask Mom where the school is! I guess I'll look it up on my phone.

Right as I was about to press the search button, I looked over the top of my phone in case someone might walk into me. Just as I did, I caught a glimpse of an antique shop not to far away.

Maybe I can get something.

I checked my bag to see if I brought my wallet and I did so I finished searching up where the hell my school was and saw it wasn't to far, I figured I'd have time to get to school since Mom told me school starts at 8:30.
( I checked what time school started in Paris, France, so don't come at me)

I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:55.

....what the hell Mom? "School's gonna start soon." Yeah, in more than half an hour.

*Sigh* "She gets way too worried, I swear."

When I finally got to the antique shop, I didn't see anyone. Must not get many customers...

"Hello?"

Out of f*cking no where, an elderly women came to the front desk, scaring the hell out of me.

"Oh hello! I didn't hear you come in sweetie. Apparently I need to fix that doorbell. Anyway, what do you need?"

"Oh, I just saw your shop and thought I'd see what you have."

"Ah, I see. Are you looking for anything specific or are you just browsing?"

"Just browsing I guess. Oh, do you have anything small, like I could take anywhere with me?"

"I think I have something that would suit you, do you like jewelery?"

"I guess so, as long as they aren't permanent. My mom would freak if I did, heh."

"Then I have something perfect for you."

(Sorry about the cliffhanger but I don't want the chapters to be to long, so yeah.....😅)