"I know but you live with her and Ni. Did she say anything?"

He purses his lips, "Not when I was around. Why?"

I shake my head, "Never mind."

We get back to my place, where Louis and Niall met us, and walk inside.

"So where are we going then?" Niall sits on the couch with a beer in hand.

"Fuck if I know." I throw my keys on the table and grab a beer for myself.

I text Delilah asking where she is and when she will be home but she doesn't reply back.

Keep an eye on your girl. What the fuck did he mean by that?

My phone buzzes on the table next to me, it's Delilah.

We're on our way back from getting manicures, what's wrong?

I decide not to answer yet and just wait to talk to her when she gets home.

"What about Massachusetts? Heard it's pretty over there." Niall says.

"Ni I'm pretty sure we aren't the ones choosing where to go." Louis replies.

He shrugs, "We could though, I mean he's sending us off whether we like it or not so we might as well come to terms with it and throw in some suggestions."

Louis rolls his eyes but Zayn steps in, "No he's right. I mean we could choose a good place to go to, one that's populated but not too much to where our chances of getting caught are high. If we tell Luca where we want to go it'll look good for us because he thinks we are okay with it."

"But we aren't okay with it Zayn. That's the fucking problem." I say.

"Okay with what?" Our heads turn to the front door, Delilah and Jade stand there confused.

"Uhh, Harry you got anymore beer?" Louis stands up and points to the kitchen, Zayn follows him leaving just me and Niall to deal with it.

"Come sit." I nod to the couch. Delilah sits next to me and Jade sits between her and Niall. I turn my body towards them and glance at Niall, he widens his eyes clearly wanting me to say it and not him.

"Before I say it, just know I tried really hard to prevent it. But I talked to Luca today and his decision was final, we gotta go."

Delilah closes her eyes and sighs. Jade furrows her eyebrows, "Go where? What do you mean?"

Now I'm the one with my eyes wide. Niall didn't fucking tell her.

I stay quiet leaving him to deal with the rest. Just as he starts explaining, Delilah stands up and walks to our bedroom so I follow her.

I close the door behind me as she sits on the bed, "I'm sorry baby, I really did try but he wasn't having any of it."

"So what does this mean? We just gotta pack everything and go?" I nod, "Do we know where and when?" I shake my head.

"Is there anything I could say to him? Maybe I could change his mind."

I sit next to her on the bed and grab her hand, "There's nothing more any of us could do. I mean maybe this is a good thing, we could get out of California and not look back, leave all the bad shit behind and start over."

"We're not really starting over though, once we move everything that has been on pause will start up again." She's worried. There's a wrinkle between her eyes.

"Look at me," I grab her chin and force her to meet my eyes, "Nothing bad is going to happen to either of us. We might even be safer if we move to a less populated city."