Chapter 37- Halfway There?

Start from the beginning

"Not even one?"

He hesitated."Maybe..."

"So what are you planning on doing with Zayn?"

He smirks."He's not bringing me my money, the I'll put an end to him, once and for all, and no one's gonna stop me."

"You can't do that. Are you really that desperate for money?" I snapped.

He nodded."Yeah I love my money more than anything." He stated.

"I know that, but...."

He cuts me off."Shut up, Zayn's never gonna know about this."

Keith gets up and moves close to me."Listen Ed if you tell anyone about this, I'm coming for your ass too, and bringing all your little friends down with you. So don't tell anyone shit. Am I understood?" He threatened.

I got an evil smirk on my face, and laughed a bit."Don't worry I won't."

"Good."

~
Zayn's POV
"Hey baby." I greeted as I entered Harry's house."

He kisses my temple."Hey!"

"So what did you want to show me?" I asked as we walked into the living room."

We sat down on the couch and he grabbed his laptop.

"Well I was just thinking that since we're moving in together that maybe I can help you on picking out an apartment."

"Absolutely, I would love that! I mean you're living with me right? So you have every right to help choose." I announced.

He smiles."Great, so I was looking at this apartment that's about 15 minutes away from here, and it seems perfect for us!"

He opens his laptop and immediately starts to type. I watched him scroll through a few apartments, then I gazed over to his bump which was covered by Harry's large hand resting on it. I smiled a bit and turned my attention back to the screen.

He stops scrolling."Here it is, this is the one!" He said.

I looked at the laptop screen, and gazed at the flat."Oh yeah my mum was telling me about those apartments."

"I thinks it's absolutely perfect for us." He stated.

"What are the details?"

He pointed at the screen."I love it. Like it a three bedroom, two bath flat, on the second floor, wonderful flooring, brand new, and it's close to the shopping centers."

I bite my bottom lip."How much does it cost a month?" I asked nervously.

He hesitated."Well...it's 850£ a month, and I know our parents are going to pay for it the first year, but I think we could handle it."

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Well I was thinking that since we have to buy groceries, and help support for the twins, I should get a job to help out with the expenses and help take some responsibility."

I furrowed my eyebrows."And when are you planning on getting this job?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"Umm...next month."

"Harry, I don't want you over stressing yourself. You know how tired you get."

"I know, but I really want to help, and I don't care if I'm pregnant or not." He said.

I looked him in the eyes."Are you sure that you want to do this? It's not going to be too much for you is it?" I asked very concerned about his health.