Kamanue prepared an attack to get away from the Slayer, "Blood Demon Art: Toxic Mist," as a humongous amount of gas burst from the demon's mouth and obscured his position inside of a thick fog. The Slayer cut through the fog, quickly dissipating it only to find the demon had disappeared. A large shadow loomed over the area, causing the Slayer to look behind him to see a large beast rising behind him. It appeared to be some sort of strange elemental abomination that consisted of wood, dirt, and various bits of wildlife.

The creature brought his fist down upon the Slayer, hoping to crush him underneath its fist. Unfortunately for the beast, the warrior stopped the attack. The Slayer got a grip on the creature's fist and swung in circles, smashing all demons that dare approach the spinning saw blade that was the Hellwalker. Once he gathered enough momentum: the warrior hurled the abomination far away and flattened anything that was unfortunate enough to be under it.

Lower Rank 1, Enmu, and Lower Rank 2, Rokuro, were still in the back, watching the battle unfold. Enmu turned towards his comrade, suggesting, "You should probably make something bigger. I don't think those smaller ones are quite up to the task." Rokuro was offended by that statement, as that was an elemental creature taller than most buildings they'd find in Japan and that was small? Rokuro commented:

"You call that small? That was my biggest one!"

"Master Muzan's expecting results, start making some. It's do or die at this point." Rokuro grit his teeth in frustration. Fine, challenge accepted. He channeled his power into the floor to gather as much wildlife energy as he could to create an even more powerful creature to stop the Slayer. However, there was a problem:

"I can probably make something much bigger, but I'll need some time. Think you can cover me?" Enmu didn't respond, smiling as he was simply aroused by the amount of bloodshed happening on the battlefield.

The Doom Slayer slaughtered the demons that entered his sight. During the frenzy, several demons were thrown towards him like ragdolls. He wasn't concerned until he noticed their bodies suddenly inflate before exploding at point blank. The explosions didn't hurt him but it obscured his vision, causing his senses to go on high alert. He had to react quickly as the demons emerged from the smoke.

As he was warding off the demons, he noticed Wakuraba closing in once more. The Slayer decided to leap back and study the demon's technique as he had no idea how it worked. He was able to tell that there were random moments where the demon's opacity flickered from translucent to not. It was an inconsistent pattern but it was something he noticed. Feeling prepared, the Slayer charged towards the demon and swung his fist at the moment he predicted the demon's body to become normal again. However, he barely missed the mark as his fist passed right through the demon. Fortunately, he's got a good reading on the timing now. His next attempt won't miss.

The ground underneath Rokuro began to rise as he elevated to new heights. The foundation he sat atop of became the head of the creature he was conjuring up. He poured an extra amount of energy into his creation as it reached heights he'd never seen before. It strained his abilities but he needed to because this was the Hellwalker they were dealing with. The creature grew so tall it made everyone else on the battlefield seem like little bugs in comparison. This caught the attention of the Hellwalker who took notice of Rokuro sitting on top.

The Doom Slayer got to work as he latched his meat hook onto the arm of the elemental beast and climbed the body. It tried grabbing ahold of the Slayer but he was already at the creature's throat. That's where his plan came to fruition as he hopped off the elemental. He used the meat hook that was still attached to the arm to swing around and build enough momentum to catapult the Slayer above the creature. He was significantly higher than the elemental now, having a good view of the entire battlefield.

Doom & Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Xoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें