"Hi! I was about to message you" she replied. CODE RED! CODE RED! SHE REPLIED.

I kinda froze when I saw her message. Come on Dahyun think of something, don't leave her hanging.

"Did you eat?" out of nervousness, I sent that.

Oh my god. Out of all messages, we just met and that's the messages that I could think of.

"Sorry, please disregard that, I'm too nervous to this kind of things" I explained it to her.

"No, hahaha, it's fine, me too, I'm also nervous" that kinda eases my tension.

"Back to your question, I'm eating while texting you" a smile formed on my lips.

"Really? What are you eating?"

"Ramen and some rice ball from a convenience store"

"You know foods from convenience store are unhealthy?"

"Not all" shoot... did I made her angry?

"Maybe not all"

"I haven't gone and eat in a convenience store, so I don't know"

"Don't listen to me, because I don't know"

"Please disregard that too"

"Oh god this is so nerve wrecking"

Did I send those messages continuously? She sent me a voice message.

"Hahaha, you are so funny" was not expecting that voice. It's like a music to my ears.

"When you come here, I'll treat you" she giggled at the end of the voice message.

"I'm also nervous, but I'm just going with the flow to not get me, you know?" she sent another one.

Okay, let me send one too.

"Yes, I'll do that. Thank you"

"So, did you eat?" she sent in voice mail. Is this our way of texting now?

"Not yet"

I continued talking to her until I go to school. It's nighttime there, according to Tzuyu. Saw Tzuyu doing a face time with her girlfriend too while she's organizing her locker.

"Yah! Sana, look!" she showed us, who is also face timing.

My face went red as a tomato.

"Come to think of it, we are dating Japanese girls" Tzuyu said to me.

"Dating? We are still in 'trying to get to know each other' stage" I said.

"Yeah, but that still gonna end up there"

"If it goes well"

"I'm sure it will, I'll share you some secrets on how to deal with Japanese girls"

We heard a cough in the middle of our talk.

"Japanese... girls... with an S? Chou Tzuyu, who is the other girls then?"

I patted Tzuyu's back to show support.

"Good luck, my friend" she just rolled her eyes on me and left.

"So that's what it looks like when someone is jealous" Momo said.

"You want to try?" I joked.

"I thought we are still in a 'trying to get to know each other' stage?" Oh right.

"I'm just joking hehehe" let's just giggle so there's no awkwardness. Before I closed my door, she said something that made my spine shivers at the same time made me feel crumble things in my stomach.