Ms Goodwitch said to everyone that to quiet down cause ozpin was about to give his speech.

Ozpin: Today we stand together, united. Mistral, Atlas, Vacuo, and Vale. The four Kingdoms of Remnant. On this day, nearly eighty years ago, the largest war in recorded history came to an end. It was a war of ignorance, greed, and of oppression.

Jaune thought about the story his grandfather told him about how one of his ancestors had fought in the Great War. He says that he saved a lot of men, women, and children who were both human and faunus alike.

Ozpin: A war that was about much more than where borders fell or who traded with whom, but about the idea of individualism itself. We fought for countless reasons, one of which being the destruction of all forms of art and self-expression. And as you are well aware, that was something many could not stand for. As a result, those who oppose this tyranny began naming their children after one if the core aspects of art itself: color. It was their way to demonstrate that not only would they refuse to tolerate this oppression, but neither were the generations to come. And it was a trend that is held to this very day. We encourage Individuality, expressionism, and unity through diversity.

Jaune: (If only Atlas could do that.)

Ozpin: As I have said, today we stand together, united. But this bond cannot exist without effort. Which is why today, while the rest of the world celebrates peace, Huntsman and Huntresses will work to uphold it. As first-year students, you will be tasked with shadowing a professional huntsman or huntress on a mission. Some of you may be taken out of the kingdom for several days. Others may work within the walls of the kingdom for the rest of the week. But no matter which path you choose, remember to be safe, remember your training, and remember to do your very best.

Ozpin steps away while the students begin to file out of the amphitheatre.

Jaune and his team left only to be stopped by the headmaster.

Jaune: Is there something that we can do for you headmaster?

Ozpin: Just keep a close eye on team RWBY while your gone. If what Ms. Rose said is true about there being hideout down there than I think it's best for you and your team to assist them.

Nora: Don't worry, with all the training we've been going through we can take on a whole army of grimm like it's no problem.

Everyone who heard her just face-palmed in annoyance since she mostly took up Armament haki now she thinks she is practically unbeatable or indestructible.

Jaune: Nora you can't even beat me and Ren in a fight yet.
He deadpanned.

Nora: If you don't count people who can predict others movement.
She quickly said whole looking away with a bead of sweat coming down her face.

Ozpin: Just be careful, your informant has gotten us this far. And with the fact that Amber's attackers are here as well isn't helping but we'll have a plan ready for them.

Jaune nodded but his team was a bit confused by who this "Amber" was.

Jaune: I'll tell you later.

Even though they would like to know more about who this Amber person was they accepted what they could get for now.

They followed the headmaster towards team RWBY who were trying to figure out how to get to the southeast. Onky to hear Ruby make a plan about shipping themselves there.

This caused Nora and Jaune to laugh a bit at the idea. While Ozpin was explaining how that the grimm levels in that specific area was high. But in the end he "reluctantly" let the team go on the mission.

Ruby: We won't let you down.

Ozpin: Don't thank me. Your teamwork and determination have gotten you this far. Make sure you listen to your huntsman or you will be sent back.

He started walking away before...

Ozpin: Oh and the system didn't account for team JNPR that's why it declined you in the first place.
He said before he started walking away again.

Ruby looked at team JNPR with pure shock and confusion.

Ruby: You guys are coming with us?

Jaune: Well some would say the best way to learn is through experience. But this is mostly to teach Nora not to get over her abilities.

A "Hey" could be heard but they ignored it as they left to their bullhead to find the one and only...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dr. Oobleck!?

All of team RWBY looked as if they didn't want to be here while team JNPR just looked a bit uncomfortable with who will be leading this mission.

Oobleck: Hello everyone! Who's ready for the fight of their lives!?
He said with an excited tone at the stunned group.