Dance Dance Infiltration

It was the night of the Beacon dance Jaune and Ren are wearing their suits together.

(A/N: Imagine the green is gold

(A/N: Imagine the green is gold. And he doesn't have his swords.)

Ren decided to ask Nora out to the dance and safe to say....He's lucky to even be walking. Now they were currently ready to go to the dance. Ren already left with Nora Jaune was currently waiting for Blake outside the ball room.

???: Ahh! Stupid neck trap!

He looked over to see sun struggling to get his tie on right. So he decided to help him out with it.

Jaune: *Chuckles* You need some help with that?

Sun: Huh, oh nah I totally got it trust me.

Jaune: Sun I can clearly see that your struggling. So come on let me help you, its the least I can do for a friend.

Sun: Alright...So...did you get a date for the dance?
He said trying to make some small talk.

Jaune: Yeah I did. Any luck with the ladies with you?

Sun: I was hoping to go with Blake but she told me she already had a date.

Jaune: Sorry to hear that.

Sun: Nahh, its cool just means there's more out there for me.

Jaune: Trust me sun when I say this, there is always someone out there for you. Who knows you may end up finding that someone tonight.

Sun: You really think so?

Jaune: I don't think, I know so.

Sun: Well, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Jaune: Anytime sun. Oh looks like my dates here.

Blake: Hey Jaune, sorry it took a while, had to...you know.

Jaune wouldn't lie if he said that Blake looked beautiful in her dress.

Jaune: It's alright, so sha'll we?

Blake: We shall indeed.

She said as she wrapped her arms around his. They walked towards the door only for it to open, revealing Yang in what looked like a sun dress.

Yang: Well, there's the big couple. Well come on!

After a few minutes of talking and what not things were going smoothly only problem was....

Jaune: Where's Pyrrah?

He said as he looked around and saw her heading towards a balcony. He told Blake he'd be right back. And went towards his distressed looking partner.

Once he was there he saw her looking over the balcony with an upset look on her face.

Jaune: Pyrrah?