Classes

It was 5 in the morning when I woke I started my daily training routine 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, and a 10 mile run. Whe. I checked the time it was close to 7 so I quickly got back to the dorms and took a shower. When I walk out I see my team looking at me on ethics had a blush that could potentially rival their hair.

Jaune: Are you guys ok?

Pyrrah: *Blushing mess* Uhhh, yep, yep, never better!

Jaune: Uhhh, ok? Well we should probably head to class.

Pyrrah: We'll catch up to you.

Jaune: Ok.
He says as he leaves for class.

Onepce i made it to the classroom I see the teacher getting ready to start class until he looks in my direction.

???: Ah, you must be Mr. Vinsmoke correct?

Jaune: Yes, that is correct sir.

Port: Well I am professor Port. Your grimm studies teacher. If you don't mind me asking why do you have your weapons with you?

Jaune: Well as a huntsman you have to be ready for anything to happen. Even if you're in a place that seems safe.

Port: Ahh, that is amazingly smart my young lad. I'll allow you to keep them just as long they aren't a distraction.

Jaune: Thank you sir.

Port: No need to thank me, you can sit wherever until class starts.

Jaune only nods his head and goes for an empty seat and waited until class started. While having short but casual conversations with Professor Port.

After a while class was about to start until my team and team RWBY came bursting through the doors out of breath.

Port: Ahh, you're late.

Ruby: Sorry professor, it won't happen again.

Port: It's fine. I'll let this go since this is the first day.

They nodded their heads and sat close to one another. As class was going on most of the people didn't even pay attention to Port due to him telling a story about his youth. But I on the other hand was one of the few who paid attention.

As I was writing down notes I noticed ruby was goofing off a little to which I found a bit funny but I had to stay strong. And I noticed Weiss was getting mad about it.

Port: Now who here has the qualities of a huntsman?

Before Weiss could say anything I raised my hand up and stood.

Jaune: I do sir.

Port: Well than Mr. Vinsmoke, by all means you go get changed.

Jaune: That won't be necessary sir.
He says as he walks down with one of his swords.

Port: Oh, is there a reason for this?

Jaune: A huntsman must always be prepared for anything even if your being attacked the enemy won't give you time to change into your own gear.

Port: Ahh, playing it smart. I understand.

I stood on one side while professor Port was standing beside a rattling cage.

Port: Are you ready Mr. Vinsmoke?

Jaune: Ready as I'll ever be. Question whats the toughest grimm you have?
He says as he ties up his headband.

Port: That would be an ersa major.

Jaune: Bring it out.

Port: Are you sure? There are other types of grimm.