Haki Training

It was the next day at Beacon Jaunemgets a message from Roman telling him about the person who basically has a knife at his throat. And that in a few weeks there will be a white fang rally he'll be attending to unveil some stolen atlas tech. Which made Jaune laugh at this since atlas claims that they are superior in terms of security.

Since it was the next day and Jaune wanted to teach his team and maybe Blake haki but he'd still have to go to classes. So he decided to head to Ozpins office and ask for a few weeks off of school to focus on training.

In Ozpins office

Jaune walks out the elevator to see professor ozpin and professor Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Hello Jaune. Can I help you with anything?

Jaune: Yes, I'd like to request a few weeks off from school.

Ozpin was a bit shocked to hear that but the most whomwas shocked by this sudden request was professor Goodwitch.

Ozpin: If you don't mind me asking mister Vinsmoke. Why exactly do you need that much time off of school. I can understand if it was one day or so. But why a few weeks?

Jaune wanting to be cautious asked if he could speak with Ozpin alone. But to his surprise Ozpin just said...

Ozpin: Don't worry, she's already in the loop.

Jaune: Well then I best tell you the information I have. Apparently from my spy I discovered the person that Roman is working for.

Ozpin: Ok, that's good. Then we might be able to make a plan for said person.

Jaune: From what my spy says there are three individuals. Two women and one man. One of the women has mint green hair and red eyes, her name is Emerald Sustrai. And the other has jet black hair with deep amber eyes, her name is Cinder Fall. Along with them a man with grey hair and eyes, his name is Mercury Black.

Ozpin: Alright any other information from your source?

Jaune: Well from what my source tells me in a few weeks Roman will be at a white fang rally unveiling some stolen atlas tech. Though what it is specifically I don't know.

Ozpin: Hmm, this information could prove useful. But I highly suggest that you stay cautious about who knows about this information.

Jaune: Of course. But as for the main reason is because I wish to train my team along with Blake if she wishes to learn.

Ozpin: Oh, and what is it that you will be teaching your team along with ms. Belladonna?

Jaune: I'll only tell you if you can keep a secret.

Ozpin: Of course Jaune.

Jaune: And I'm dead serious. If I hear about anyone else knowing about this information I'll personally have your ass over my personal fireplace.

This got ozpin to sweat a bit knowing that if he even told a soul. His ass was done for.

Ozpin: Well, then I'll make sure to not tell even a soul.

Jaune then begun to explain Haki to the headmaster. To say it shocked him would be a bit of an understatement. On the outside he was as calm as ever. But on the inside was a different story. He was absolutely shocked by this information.

Ozpin: And you said you'll be teaching this to your teammates along with Ms. Belladonna?

Jaune: Only if she wishes to learn.

Ozpin: I see...then I'll agree, but you all will have to catch up on your studies once your finished.

Jaune: Of course. Thank you professor ozpin.