Beacon

I was currently on the bullhead enjoying some of the rest I was getting.

Ever since my masters left I made a a promise to them...that I would be a hero. To not just faunus but to everyone.

I did notice that people were staring at me but I didn't care. I ,are a promise to my senseis and I'm going to make sure that I keep that promise. No matter what.

A/N: This is what he's currently wearing

A/N: This is what he's currently wearing. And imagine that he has Enma and that he doesn't have a scar on his chest.

As I was getting off the the bullhead I heard an explosion in the distance i walked over and saw a girl in a small crater.

Jaune: Need some help down there?
He says offering her a hand.

Ruby: Yeah. Oh by the way the names ruby, ruby Rose.

Jaune: Jaune Vinsmoke.

After that they started walking around.

Ruby: Soo, I got this.

She pulls out crescent rose with pride.

Jaune: Huh, a scythe. Thats also a mech-shift weapon.

Ruby: Yeah. I kinda went a little over board when making it.

Jaune: Huh, interesting.

Ruby: So, what do you got?

Jaune: Oh just these swords.

A/N: Imagine the middle one as Enma

Ruby: Oooo, can they turn into anything!?

Jaune: No they're just normal swords. Plus I'm not a fan of mecha-shift weapons.

Ruby: What!? But there so resourceful to use in combat.

Jaune: True, but what would happen if you run out of ammo or it ends up malfunctioning? Or you end up fighting someone who knows how to break them, then what happens?

Ruby didn't have an answer for that at all since throughout hern.ife she always thought that mecha-shift weapons made things easier in combat but never thought of what to do if it malfunctioned or if she came across someone who could break mecha-shift weapons.