Field Trip

It was the next day and we see three people in Ozpins tower those being Ozpin himself, Glynda Goodwitch, and an angry General Ironwood.

Ironwood: They were here Ozpin!
He said slamming his fist on the table.

Glynda: Thank you for stating the obvious James...
She said a bit sarcastically.

Ironwood: Oh great, you know, now how do we fix this problem?

Ozpin was about to speak only to be stopped by the sound of the elevator. They looked to see that it was ruby and Jaune who had a slight annoyed look on his face.

Ruby: Sorry it took so long. Someone decided to hit all the buttons on the elevator.

She said this as Jaune looked at her with an annoyed stare giving everyone else in the room an idea of who did what she said.

Ozpin cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

Ozpin: Ms. Rose and Mr. Vinsmoke. Due to certain events that happened last night the general would like to ask you if you have any idea hpwno the perp was.

Ironwood: Ms. Rose, Mr. Vinsmoke, I'd like to thank you both for your efforts last night. You saw something that shouldn't be and you approached with caution. And you did the best you could. Just like a real huntsman should.

Ruby thanked the general while Jaune just kept a stoic face knowing that if Atlas, specifically the general were to find out who was standing infront of them then it may cause more trouble than what it's worth.

That and he really hates Atlas. It was mostly due to all the faunus and dust mines that has had Atlas military written all over it. If they knew what he looked like then Atlas would do whatever they can to have him arrested.

That and the fact that the Atlas military is getting very lazy nowadays. Replacing their own men with machines, Jaune didn't like that one bit. Cause there were some who take their own job seriously and now their being replaced with a machine.

It's been one of the many reasons that he hates Atlas. They throw away good soldiers and their own military is practically the definition of segregation. Cause he has dealt with Atlas soldiers in the past and to this day he has yet to see at least one faunus within the military.

After a bit of explaining on Jaunes end and ruby saying that she heard her say something about a place in the southeast of Vale.

Jaune knew what she was up to and kept his mouth shut. Only looking at the headmaster who subtly nodded at him already giving him his answer.

They left his office and went down the elevator.

After a minute of getting some things set up Jaune and his team walked to the auditorium where they met up with team RWBY. Since today was the day everyone gets to shadow their own huntsman.

But for Jaune and his team it would be more something different. Jaune decided to wear different outfit then what he normally would wear.

 Jaune decided to wear different outfit then what he normally would wear