Preparing for a dance.

It was a couple weeks after the paladin incident and it was just a normal day well if you count the fact that the Beacon dance was coming up and team RWBY was assigned to setting things up. Since team CFVY hasn't shown up back beacon up from their mission.

But while that was going on Jaune was over in Vale heading to juniors club for something that he needed since he heard from Roman that Cinder was planning on infiltrating the CCT Tower during the dance.

As he walked in he walked passed the grunts and twins who were getting things ready for the night-time. He walked up to junior as he saw him.

Junior: yellow demon, what can I do for you?

Jaune: Did you get what I asked for?

Junior: Yeah, I got what you asked for.

Jaune: With the specifications?

Junior nodded and showed him a scroll. Though it looked like a normal scroll the only difference between that and a normal scroll was the diamond button was green instead the usual gold yellow.

Junior: Just plug this in and things will be all good.

Jaune: Good, I might also need a certain something in the future.

Junior: Depends on what that "something" is.

Jaune: Don't worry I said I might. Plus I'll let you know ahead of time.

Junior only nodded and Jaune left. When he got back he heard about Blake not coming to the dance because she's been working herself out for the past few days. Honestly Jaune couldn't blame her for what she's doing. So he told them that Blake will definitely come to the dance.

After a few hours we see Blake in the library reading some articles about the white fang. Till all of the sudden she gets tapped on the shoulder. She looked over to see Jaune smiling at her.

Jaune: We need to talk.

He says asmhe grabs her hand and speeds away to an empty classroom.

In the room we see Jaune and Blake by themselves.

Blake: Look Jaune of your here to convince me to stop than you best stop now before you waste your time.

Jaune: Blake, understand that I'm not trying to stop you. I- no, WE just want you to slow down. We're all worried about your health.

Blake: Jaune, my health is fine.

Jaune: Blake, you haven't even slept in days, you've even skipped meals.

Blake: I understand that you're worried about me but this is more important.

Jaune: Even more important than me?

This seemed to shock Blake.

Blake: NO, of course not! It's just...

Jaune: Blake i understand you want to find out what's going on and why this stuff is happening. But you have to slow down before this kills you.

Blake: Jaune, I can't stop-

Jaune: No one's telling you to stop!

This seemed to shock Blake greatly since this the first time she has ever heard Jaune yell.

Jaune: Blake, let me tell you a story. This is something the pat not even my team, except for Pyrrah, knows about....when I was a little kid my grandfather would tell me stories about my ancestors and how they were amazing warriors who fought to protect people.

Blake listened very intently since this is something serious.

Jaune: I wanted to be just like them. I begged and begged my parents to train me. But they'd always refuse and teach me other stuff. Like cooking, cleaning, hell even gardening.