Lacey smiled and put the phone on speaker before calling for her child. "Riley! Aunt Hailey's on the phone!"

"Aiweeeyyyyyy!!!!" Riley giggled, climbing onto a chair at the island, with a little help from her mom. "Aiwey?"

"Hey, cutie. What are you doing?"

"Tv!" Riley giggled, watching Lacey as she moved around the kitchen.

"You watching your princess show?" Hailey asked, knowing Riley was smiling.

"Uh-huh! I is you!" The toddler grinned, grabbing onto Lacey as she took her to the living room.

"Hails I'm freaking out here, I just wanna know if he passed,"

"Hopefully he'll be home soon and you 2 can. Ya know. Celebrate," Hailey joked.

"Hailey Anne! There is a toddler here!" Lacey squeaked, holding her hands over Riley's ears.

"Oh give me some fun. Jay hasn't let me do anything. Please come save me from your brother," The blonde pleaded, willing to do anything to leave her house.

"I would if you weren't shot in the stomach," Lacey said as she heard the garage door lock click, "Ryan's home. I'll call you back,"

"Let me know," Hailey said as they both hung up.

As Ryan opened the door, Lacey set Riley on the floor, watching Ryan's face for any kind of indication.

"So?" Lacey asked when Ryan didn't say anything.

"Babe, let me walk in the door," Ryan chuckled, kissing her before he set his stuff down.

"No, tell me. Please? Come on, I've been waiting all day," Lacey begged, watching him walk out to the other room. "Babe come on,"

"I think I need a drink," Ryan sighed, pulling a glass down from the cabinet.

"Why? You didn't pass?"

"Nope," he sighed, sipping the drink he'd poured.

"Ryan, what happened?"

"I'm completely messing with you,"

"You jerk!" Lacey swatted his arm, "you passed?!"

"I passed!" Ryan chuckled, pulling Lacey to him in a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you!!" She squealed, holding onto him tightly. "Ryan this is amazing!"

"Well, there's something even more amazing outside,"

"What are you talking about?" Lacey asked, pulling away from her husband to look up at him.

"Go,"

So Lacey went to the garage and then the back door and looked outside to see nothing. "What is it?"

"What's missing?" Ryan asked her, looking at where the old explorer had usually been parked.

"Where's the just-in-case car?"